For Cinder Girl

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    I copied this from another board just for you....

    Penny

    It's at Sand Hill Ranch in the east S.F. Bay Area. From www.sandhillracing.com in the Races section:

    ... Marla Streb (Luna Chix) will be doing a women's riding clinic for all ages and abilities on
    March 16, 10 am. $75, includes lunch and Luna Bars. If you'd like a flyer with the pre-reg coupon,
    please email us at [email protected] and include your mailing address. ...

    Tags:

  2. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > I copied this from another board just for you....
    >

    > Penny
    >

    > It's at Sand Hill Ranch in the east S.F. Bay Area. From www.sandhillracing.com in the Races
    > section:
    >
    > ... Marla Streb (Luna Chix) will be doing a women's riding clinic for all ages and abilities on
    > March 16, 10 am. $75, includes lunch and Luna Bars. If you'd like a flyer with the pre-reg coupon,
    > please email us at
    [email protected]
    > and include your mailing address. ...

    Thanks Penny! I'm skiing that weekend but I do plan to take another riding clinic this year ;)

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > I copied this from another board just for you....
    > >

    > > Penny
    > >

    > > It's at Sand Hill Ranch in the east S.F. Bay Area. From www.sandhillracing.com in the Races
    > > section:
    > >
    > > ... Marla Streb (Luna Chix) will be doing a women's riding clinic for all ages and abilities on
    > > March 16, 10 am. $75, includes lunch and Luna Bars. If you'd like a flyer with the pre-reg
    > > coupon, please email us at
    > [email protected]
    > > and include your mailing address. ...
    > >

    > Thanks Penny! I'm skiing that weekend but I do plan to take another riding clinic this year ;)

    Where are you riding this weekend?

    JD may be heading West

  4. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I copied this from another board just for you....
    > > >

    > > > Penny
    > > >

    > > > It's at Sand Hill Ranch in the east S.F. Bay Area. From www.sandhillracing.com in the Races
    > > > section:
    > > >
    > > > ... Marla Streb (Luna Chix) will be doing a women's riding clinic for
    all
    > > > ages and abilities on March 16, 10 am. $75, includes lunch and Luna Bars. If
    you'd
    > > > like a flyer with the pre-reg coupon, please email us at
    > > [email protected]
    > > > and include your mailing address. ...
    > > >

    > > Thanks Penny! I'm skiing that weekend but I do plan to take another
    riding
    > > clinic this year ;)
    >
    > Where are you riding this weekend?
    >
    > JD may be heading West

    Not sure I get to ride this weekend. Need to go apartment hunting :( If I do ride it will most
    likely be Tilden or Wildcat Canyon, my usual hangouts.

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > all
    > you'd
    > [email protected]
    > > > >

    > > > Thanks Penny! I'm skiing that weekend but I do plan to take another
    > riding
    > > > clinic this year ;)
    > >
    > > Where are you riding this weekend?
    > >
    > > JD may be heading West
    >
    > Not sure I get to ride this weekend. Need to go apartment hunting :( If I do ride it will most
    > likely be Tilden or Wildcat Canyon, my usual hangouts.

    Just checking. Have fun looking for a new diorama.

    JD

  6. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > Just checking. Have fun looking for a new diorama.
    >
    > JD

    Interesting choice of words there. If you mean those little things we built in shoeboxes in grade
    school then that would accurately describe the apartment I looked at last night. I don't even think
    a bed could have fit in the "bedroom". I didn't actually try to get in the shower but I wasn't sure
    if anyone much bigger than me could have gotten in there without a crowbar. The hardwood floors were
    so warped I felt like I was in an Escher drawing.

    One apartment down and only 50 left on my list. Weeeeeee!!!!

  7. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > Just checking. Have fun looking for a new diorama.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Interesting choice of words there. If you mean those little things we
    built
    > in shoeboxes in grade school then that would accurately describe the apartment I looked at last
    > night. I don't even think a bed could have fit in the "bedroom". I didn't actually try to get in
    > the shower but I wasn't sure if anyone much bigger than me could have gotten in there without a
    > crowbar. The hardwood floors were so warped I felt like I was in an
    Escher
    > drawing.
    >
    > One apartment down and only 50 left on my list. Weeeeeee!!!!

    Hey JD, did you make it out west?

  8. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey JD, did you make it out west?

    Yup. Long enough to check out a botique bike builder, eat some good food, check out some good music,
    see many freaks, catch a ride with my brother and some Porsche driving Kung Fu Master, and finally,
    run screaming all of the way back to Colorado. The ride was cut short by my brother using his thumb
    to land on Rough Go in Annadel SP: http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/scimitar.jpg Dig the file name
    because when the glove came off, it was much more harsh. It was only dislocated and he was back on
    the bike yesterday.

    JD

  9. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Hey JD, did you make it out west?
    >
    > Yup. Long enough to check out a botique bike builder, eat some good food, check out some good
    > music, see many freaks, catch a ride with my brother and some Porsche driving Kung Fu Master, and
    > finally, run screaming all of the way back to Colorado. The ride was cut short by my brother using
    > his thumb to land on Rough Go in Annadel SP: http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/scimitar.jpg Dig the
    > file name because when the glove came off, it was much more harsh. It was only dislocated and he
    > was back on the bike yesterday.
    >
    > JD

    Freaks?!?! Ahhhh ... you been out of Cali too long. Where did you see the good music? I'm always
    looking for more local bands to see.

    Ouch for your brother! Good for him getting back on the bike!

  10. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Freaks?!?!

    There is no negative connotation there.

    > Ahhhh ... you been out of Cali too long.

    Impossible, I've never been to Colombia.

    > Where did you see the good music?

    Some dive in the Haight.

    > I'm always looking for more local bands to see.

    A fine aspiration, indeed.

    > Ouch for your brother! Good for him getting back on the bike!

    He's a resilient goofball, that's for sure.

    JD

  11. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

    "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:bff73[email protected]...
    > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Freaks?!?!
    >
    > There is no negative connotation there.
    Oh, see and there I go jumping to conclusions ;)

    > > Ahhhh ... you been out of Cali too long.
    >
    > Impossible, I've never been to Colombia.

    huh?

    > > Where did you see the good music?
    >
    > Some dive in the Haight.

    Oh, I'm way too lazy to go all the way to the city. Next time ask me and I'll point you to all the
    East Bay dives.

    > > I'm always looking for more local bands to see.
    >
    > A fine aspiration, indeed.

    Gotta have goals.

  12. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Cinder Girl wrote:

    >>>Ahhhh ... you been out of Cali too long.
    >>
    >>Impossible, I've never been to Colombia.
    >

    > huh?

    Cali is a city in Colombia.

  13. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > "Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Freaks?!?!
    > >
    > > There is no negative connotation there.
    > Oh, see and there I go jumping to conclusions ;)
    > >
    > > > Ahhhh ... you been out of Cali too long.
    > >
    > > Impossible, I've never been to Colombia.
    >
    > huh?

    What Jon Harris said.

    > > > Where did you see the good music?
    > >
    > > Some dive in the Haight.
    >
    > Oh, I'm way too lazy to go all the way to the city. Next time ask me and I'll point you to all the
    > East Bay dives.

    That's where I was staying, so we hoofed it over to the dive. I was in Alameda Sunday evening,
    drinking homebrewed porter and eating hamburgers at my brother's place. That was divey enough for me
    on that side of the Bay.

    > > > I'm always looking for more local bands to see.
    > >
    > > A fine aspiration, indeed.
    >
    > Gotta have goals.

    I think we have one or two local bands here. It's pretty sucky.

    JD