For Elena, cycling shorts in Lidl

Holly in France

Guest
Elena and other ladies in France, Lidl in France have cycling shorts atm,
including ladies sizes to XL, various styles, lots of other cycling gear
too.
HTH
--
Holly, in France
Holiday home in Dordogne

"Holly in France" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Elena and other ladies in France, Lidl in France have cycling shorts atm,
> including ladies sizes to XL, various styles, lots of other cycling gear
> too.
> HTH
> --
> Holly, in France
> Holiday home in Dordogne
> http://la-plaine.chez.tiscali.fr

That *might* mean Lidl in the UK is due to have a cycling week soon.

Goodie, as I can stock up on *smaller sized* cycling wear :)

Cheers, helen s

wafflycat wrote:

> That *might* mean Lidl in the UK is due to have a cycling week
> soon.
>
> Goodie, as I can stock up on *smaller sized* cycling wear :)

I think you should treat yourself to some really nice cycling clothes
that you can't quite get into yet. You'll be wearing them soon enough.

--
Dave...

"dkahn400" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> wafflycat wrote:
>
>> That *might* mean Lidl in the UK is due to have a cycling week
>> soon.
>>
>> Goodie, as I can stock up on *smaller sized* cycling wear :)

> I think you should treat yourself to some really nice cycling clothes
> that you can't quite get into yet. You'll be wearing them soon enough.
>
> --
> Dave...

Primal Wear calls out to me... particularly the "Hot chic" jersey as does
the Team Estrogen site, particularly the "Biker Chick" jersey :)

Cheers, helen s