For Ess..

a5hi5m

New Member
Aug 22, 2005
Cant be bothered writing a proper RR .. but since Ess asked, C grade details as follows.

20.9km
34.04 min
36.8 km/hr

Ash

a5hi5m said:
Cant be bothered writing a proper RR .. but since Ess asked, C grade details as follows.

20.9km
34.04 min
36.8 km/hr

Ash
Thankya

Gee that speed's up! I reckon that's probably the quickest C-grade I've been in.

essendon93 said:
Thankya

Gee that speed's up! I reckon that's probably the quickest C-grade I've been in.

must have been that Bgrader going off the front all the time... :rolleyes:

flyingdutch said:
must have been that Bgrader going off the front all the time... :rolleyes:

and what was with the "party" in bushes?? Does anyone know what that was about???? I was hoping they would play some music! :D

a5hi5m said:
Cant be bothered writing a proper RR .. but since Ess asked, C grade details as follows.

20.9km
34.04 min
36.8 km/hr

Ash

Another stat:

12 minutes

(the amount of time I managed to hang on to the bunch)

warrwych wrote:
> flyingdutch Wrote:
> > must have been that Bgrader going off the front all the time...
> > :rolleyes:

> and what was with the "party" in bushes?? Does anyone know what that
> was about???? I was hoping they would play some music! :D

I spoke to them before the races, they were some artists or something,
doing some arty thing. They had a permit, and I managed to broker a
compromise with them such that they'd stay put while we were racing.
It wasn't a problem. We get parked cars all the time at Glenvale ...
it's no big deal. They weren't parked in a dangerous part of the track.

Bleve said:
warrwych wrote:
> flyingdutch Wrote:
> > must have been that Bgrader going off the front all the time...
> > :rolleyes:

> and what was with the "party" in bushes?? Does anyone know what that
> was about???? I was hoping they would play some music! :D

I spoke to them before the races, they were some artists or something,
doing some arty thing. They had a permit, and I managed to broker a
compromise with them such that they'd stay put while we were racing.
It wasn't a problem. We get parked cars all the time at Glenvale ...
it's no big deal. They weren't parked in a dangerous part of the track.

cars werent an issue :) I was just curious as to what they were doing! So an urbanity meets the aussie bush arty juxaposition - how novel :rolleyes: :p

Bleve said:
I spoke to them before the races, they were some artists or something,
doing some arty thing. They had a permit, and I managed to broker a
compromise with them such that they'd stay put while we were racing.
It wasn't a problem. We get parked cars all the time at Glenvale ...
it's no big deal. They weren't parked in a dangerous part of the track.

apart from the untethered dog who kept wandering around the edge of the road! oh, and the smashing of VB stubbies to much laughter. grrrrrrr

Got some nice shots of above, plus the P-plater with stubby in hand getting something out of his car. They were a production crew for a TV ad for light-fittings (dangling in gum tree with CBD in background).
The photographer asked me if i could move as i was 'in shot' so i said i would do deal with him.
He ties dog up and I would move out of his shot-background.
I have commissione dthe photographer before thru my work and told him how ****** off i was at his colleagues antics. When they started to arc up I informed them they just lost their mate any future work with me and (many) others i know...
Words will be had with ParksVic...

photographic evidence of the rider henceforth referred to as 'woody'
He's fit, fast but cant ride his bike for nuts.
Abdujaparouv lives! :rolleyes:

Ess is lookin on looking rather annoyed...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/gallery/HCC/woody

A Grade average was 40.0

Mind you that was our special group that did not include either of the bersteins boys (who were slowly creeping into the distance) OR the Canadian Comm Games boys who destroyed us, but didn't somehow lap us (must've sat up)!

Jono

flyingdutch wrote:
> photographic evidence of the rider henceforth referred to as 'woody'
> He's fit, fast but cant ride his bike for nuts.
> Abdujaparouv lives! :rolleyes:
>
> Ess is lookin on looking rather annoyed...
>
> http://www.boroondarabug.org/gallery/HCC/woody

You got a format for that file? .avi? .mov?

flyingdutch said:
photographic evidence of the rider henceforth referred to as 'woody'
He's fit, fast but cant ride his bike for nuts.
Abdujaparouv lives! :rolleyes:

Ess is lookin on looking rather annoyed...

http://www.boroondarabug.org/gallery/HCC/woody
OMG!! He's that w@nker who rides around the boulie all the time without a wearing his helmet, he just leaves it clipped to his handlebars! I bet he wears booties.. *shakes head*

Jono

On 2006-03-22, warrwych (aka Bruce)
> and what was with the "party" in bushes?? Does anyone know what that
> was about???? I was hoping they would play some music! :D

You know, you really should introduce yourself to us :)

--
TimC
A mouse is a device used to focus xterms.

On 2006-03-22, warrwych (aka Bruce)
> and what was with the "party" in bushes?? Does anyone know what that
> was about???? I was hoping they would play some music! :D

You know, you really should introduce yourself to us :)

--
TimC
A mouse is a device used to focus xterms.

I've been waiting for the Dutchman or Bleve to do the honours ;) I was about to ask you if you are who you are, but got cut off .. this Wednesday dude!!!

But of course, you could have done the same :p

warrwych said:
I've been waiting for the Dutchman or Bleve to do the honours ;) I was about to ask you if you are who you are, but got cut off .. this Wednesday dude!!!

But of course, you could have done the same :p

hint. he has longer hair than you :D

warrwych said:
I've been waiting for the Dutchman or Bleve to do the honours ;) I was about to ask you if you are who you are, but got cut off .. this Wednesday dude!!!

But of course, you could have done the same :p

LOL don't wait for Dutchy to make intros! I had to ask him to do the intros when we went to see Overcoming as I figured he was the only one who knew everyone that was there. So Dutchy, remember your social duties! :D