For Greater Miami-Florida City, Florida Bicyclists And Their Recommendations

GreatWhiteShark

Jul 31, 2013
As I posted in my introduction, the revolutionary (BMX and invented double tiring wheels) bicycle mechanic 'Jeff' Frizgibson is about to lose his house and work location, thus I no longer have a bicycle mechanic and bicycle supplies seller. Also as I posted before, I live in Community of Redland, Homestead, Florida, thus the recommendations I need are: please, the best, quality (most knowledgeable) is important and most reasonably priced bicycle mechanic (shop or other wise) and bicycle supplies seller. I would prefer to use a new bicycle mechanic (shop or other wise) that uses USA Made bicycle supplies and sells USA Made bicycle supplies. I need a most reasonably priced bicycle mechanic (shop or other wise) and bicycle supplies seller that is not more than 20-miles away. As I posted in my introduction I do have a lot of money, which makes reasonably priced important as well. Thank You, in advance

It's likely more cost effective to learn to maintain and repair your bike yourself.

alienator,

I hear you, I prefer to do that as much as possible; however, when old bicycle more complex problems happen and I cannot know everything. Plus, I still need USA Made and Recycled (would love to find durable bicycle supplies that made from biodegrade materials) bicycle supplies.