For Henry Only

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tom Kunich, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    From Science News:

    Even pristine forests can contribute to air pollution. In fact, researchers now say that northern
    pine forests exude a family of nitrogen oxides and do so in quantities that may rival those produced
    worldwide by industry and traffic.

    Damn that must sure hurt the greens who will now want to clear cut the world to prevent
    air polution.

    Tags:

  2. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom.google.com...
    > From Science News:
    >
    > Even pristine forests can contribute to air pollution. In fact, researchers now say that northern
    > pine forests exude a family of nitrogen oxides and do so in quantities that may rival those
    > produced worldwide by industry and traffic.

    Anything then, e.g., cows, bike racers, etc. who fart methane also pollute then, ehh TK?

    > Damn that must sure hurt the greens who will now want to clear cut the world to prevent air
    > polution.

  3. "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom.google.com...
    > > From Science News:
    > >
    > > Even pristine forests can contribute to air pollution. In fact, researchers now say that
    > > northern pine forests exude a family of nitrogen oxides and do so in quantities that may rival
    > > those produced worldwide by industry and traffic.
    >
    > Anything then, e.g., cows, bike racers, etc. who fart methane also pollute then, ehh TK?>

    > > Damn that must sure hurt the greens who will now want to clear cut the world to prevent air
    > > polution.

    The sick brown/grey air over Los Angeles is caused by the trees. Who knew?

    Too many trees in Alaska, that air needs cleaning up. More cars/factories would be in order. More
    oil drilling too. We aren't burning enough of that stuff with the cars/factories we have now. Those
    trees . . . polluting everything. It's disgusting.

    K. Gringioni

    ps. Damn Pappy, are you trying to make me ill? There is a reason I don't want to see KKK's posts.

  4. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    > From Science News:
    >
    > Even pristine forests can contribute to air pollution. In fact, researchers now say that northern
    > pine forests exude a family of nitrogen oxides and do so in quantities that may rival those
    > produced worldwide by industry and traffic.
    >
    > Damn that must sure hurt the greens who will now want to clear cut the world to prevent air
    > polution.

    Pollution must be why the Blue Ridge Mountains are blue, huh? Better go cut all the trees down so
    they'll turn back to their "original" color.

    Mike

  5. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Mike S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > From Science News:
    > >
    > > Even pristine forests can contribute to air pollution. In fact, researchers now say that
    > > northern pine forests exude a family of nitrogen oxides and do so in quantities that may
    > > rival those
    produced
    > > worldwide by industry and traffic.
    > >
    > > Damn that must sure hurt the greens who will now want to clear cut
    the
    > > world to prevent air polution.
    >
    > Pollution must be why the Blue Ridge Mountains are blue, huh?
    Better go cut
    > all the trees down so they'll turn back to their "original" color.

    One of the really bizarre occurences which the Libs really loved in the Clinton administration was
    the passing of the "Clean Air Act" with a particulate standard and nitrous oxides standard that
    couldn't be reached by the cleanest air over any forest in the USA. I remember all of the Greenies
    were dancing in the streets that business was about to get theirs. But fortunately Janet Reno was
    involved protecting Clinton from prosecution which turned into more than a full time job.

  6. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    > "Mike S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > From Science News:
    > > >
    > > > Even pristine forests can contribute to air pollution. In fact, researchers now say that
    > > > northern pine forests exude a family of nitrogen oxides and do so in quantities that may rival
    > > > those
    > produced
    > > > worldwide by industry and traffic.
    > > >
    > > > Damn that must sure hurt the greens who will now want to clear cut
    > the
    > > > world to prevent air polution.
    > >
    > > Pollution must be why the Blue Ridge Mountains are blue, huh?
    > Better go cut
    > > all the trees down so they'll turn back to their "original" color.
    >
    > One of the really bizarre occurences which the Libs really loved in the Clinton administration was
    > the passing of the "Clean Air Act" with a particulate standard and nitrous oxides standard that
    > couldn't be reached by the cleanest air over any forest in the USA. I remember all of the Greenies
    > were dancing in the streets that business was about to get theirs. But fortunately Janet Reno was
    > involved protecting Clinton from prosecution which turned into more than a full time job.

    Kuntitch,

    Your ability to pull things completely out of your ass and pretend that someone cares is
    truly amazing.

    Deez