For Immediate Release--Tailwind Sports

Allez1

Guest
Tailwind Sports--For Immediate Release to All Pro-Lance Media Outlets

Kristin Armstrong, the ex-wife of Lance is expected to lie her ass off on
Tuesday about the breakup of her marriage to the Uniballer. Until now,
Kristin has been the worlds best mother, enjoying a good working parenting
relationship with Lance who spends less and less time with his children, for
whom he changed training plans and ultimately gave up professional bicycle
racing.

The following is official statement of Lance which he has authorized
Tailwind to release:

"My lawyers are preparing to serve her with papers commencing a defamation
action the moment the Oprah show airs on Tuesday. Kristin has, in the end,
turned out to be just like that ***** Emma, lying her ass off in a pitiful
attempt to shake me down for more hush money like Anderson did. Well, screw
her. I have lots of money, lawyers and time. Oh yeah, I'll also be seeking
custody of the three kids. I've already hired a full time nanny and
selected boarding schools in Switzerland for all of them. See y'all in
court."

Media questions should be addressed to Steve Johnson at USACycling. We
request advanced copies of all media related to this event in order to have
them reviewed by counsel.

Allez1 wrote:
> Tailwind Sports--For Immediate Release to All Pro-Lance Media Outlets
>
> Kristin Armstrong, the ex-wife of Lance is expected to lie her ass off on
> Tuesday about the breakup of her marriage to the Uniballer. Until now,
> Kristin has been the worlds best mother, enjoying a good working parenting
> relationship with Lance who spends less and less time with his children, for
> whom he changed training plans and ultimately gave up professional bicycle
> racing.
>
> The following is official statement of Lance which he has authorized
> Tailwind to release:
>
> "My lawyers are preparing to serve her with papers commencing a defamation
> action the moment the Oprah show airs on Tuesday. Kristin has, in the end,
> turned out to be just like that ***** Emma, lying her ass off in a pitiful
> attempt to shake me down for more hush money like Anderson did. Well, screw
> her. I have lots of money, lawyers and time. Oh yeah, I'll also be seeking
> custody of the three kids. I've already hired a full time nanny and
> selected boarding schools in Switzerland for all of them. See y'all in
> court."
>
> Media questions should be addressed to Steve Johnson at USACycling. We
> request advanced copies of all media related to this event in order to have
> them reviewed by counsel.

PROTM