For Jack Kessler or anybody who knows an answer

Manu

Guest
Hello,

I red one of your messages on rec.bicycles.rides, written in 2001, and I am very interested about
one information : you wrote :

"It is also not true that there are no flights from Ushuaia to Puerto Williams as the travel agents
will claim. There is a wonderful giddy flight on a little propeller plane that seats eight and goes
twice a week. They will even take your bike if you take it apart."

Can you remember the name and the location of the company which offers this flight ?

It would be great for me to have this information !

Thanks in advance,

Emmanuel.

On 8 Sep 2003 11:07:01 -0700, [email protected] (Manu) wrote:

>"It is also not true that there are no flights from Ushuaia to Puerto Williams as the travel agents
>will claim. There is a wonderful giddy flight on a little propeller plane that seats eight and goes
>twice a week. They will even take your bike if you take it apart."
>
>Can you remember the name and the location of the company which offers this flight ?
>
>It would be great for me to have this information !

Don't know if this is what you want or not but have a look at:
http://www.aeroviasdap.cl/dapitinerario-en.html