For Jack Kessler or anybody who knows an answer

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Manu, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Manu

    Manu Guest

    Hello,

    I red one of your messages on rec.bicycles.rides, written in 2001, and I am very interested about
    one information : you wrote :

    "It is also not true that there are no flights from Ushuaia to Puerto Williams as the travel agents
    will claim. There is a wonderful giddy flight on a little propeller plane that seats eight and goes
    twice a week. They will even take your bike if you take it apart."

    Can you remember the name and the location of the company which offers this flight ?

    It would be great for me to have this information !

    Thanks in advance,

    Emmanuel.

    Tags:

  2. Gerry

    Gerry Guest

    On 8 Sep 2003 11:07:01 -0700, [email protected] (Manu) wrote:

    >"It is also not true that there are no flights from Ushuaia to Puerto Williams as the travel agents
    >will claim. There is a wonderful giddy flight on a little propeller plane that seats eight and goes
    >twice a week. They will even take your bike if you take it apart."
    >
    >Can you remember the name and the location of the company which offers this flight ?
    >
    >It would be great for me to have this information !

    Don't know if this is what you want or not but have a look at:
    http://www.aeroviasdap.cl/dapitinerario-en.html