for kurg

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jpc, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Jpc

    Jpc Guest

    well we're here to say that we're here to stay SoCal masters of fatt, y'all get used to that we got
    jobs, houses, kids and wives all that helps us rationalize we ride covert so one of us can win we
    really ride against those who are thin we're the masters of fatt, cos we like it like that see we're
    really one team and we're on most all teams even labors got one and cosmics got a few we got butch,
    kenny and now we got steve once you get fatt you never can leave masters of fatt, you gonna eat
    that? SUVs, sedans sports cars record, merlin and lew dont you forget we got better shit than you
    what you don't know is what I say if your not careful you'll be on our team someday

    Tags:

  2. "jpc" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > well we're here to say that we're here to stay SoCal masters of fatt, y'all get used to that we
    > got jobs, houses, kids and wives all that helps us rationalize we ride covert so one of us can win
    > we really ride against those who are thin we're the masters of fatt, cos we like it like that see
    > we're really one team and we're on most all teams even labors got one and cosmics got a few we got
    > butch, kenny and now we got steve once you get fatt you never can leave masters of fatt, you gonna
    > eat that? SUVs, sedans sports cars record, merlin and lew dont you forget we got better shit than
    > you what you don't know is what I say if your not careful you'll be on our team someday

    Dude,

    I am one of the Masters Fatties. That how I am so intimately familiar with the patheticness of the
    Masters Fatty Syndrome.

    thanks for the poem.

    K. Gringioni masters fatty

  3. Bret Wade

    Bret Wade Guest

    > K. Gringioni masters fatty

    Kurgan is giving us some very mixed messages about the effectiveness of his "willpower diet". He
    seems genuinely conflicted regarding his current state of flabbiness. Could some impartial observer
    in the S.D. area please let the poor guy (and us) know where he stands?

    Bret

  4. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > K. Gringioni masters fatty
    >
    > Kurgan is giving us some very mixed messages about the effectiveness of his "willpower diet". He
    > seems genuinely conflicted regarding his current state of flabbiness. Could some impartial
    > observer in the S.D. area please let the poor guy (and us) know where he stands?
    >
    > Bret

    There I was in the pack last night at Fiesta Island when all of a sudden, this pony tailed rider
    goes whipping up the outside. Holy shit, its Henry! It amazed me because I hadn't seen him around in
    a year or three.

    Ole Kurgan Gringioni isn't as fat as he makes out. At least not compared to the other Masters
    Fatties inhabiting our fair city. He's bigger than when he raced a few years ago, but certainly
    hasn't packed on the tonnage he's telling us about.

    I couldn't tell if he stayed in the pack the whole time last night at Fiesta Island or not. I was
    too busy riding to notice. I did see him in front of me going into the final sprint, but he faded
    quickly. Something the Henry of old would never have done... He's got things to work on, like the
    rest of us Masters Fatties! Imagine that! Training around working/life...

    No, the Cockatoo wasn't riding his shoulder during the workout.

    Mike

  5. "Mike S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:8pHla.675$%[email protected]...

    > "Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > > K. Gringioni masters fatty
    > >
    > > Kurgan is giving us some very mixed messages about the effectiveness of his "willpower diet". He
    > > seems genuinely conflicted regarding his current state of flabbiness. Could some impartial
    > > observer in the S.D. area please let the poor guy (and us) know where he stands?
    > >
    > > Bret
    > >

    > There I was in the pack last night at Fiesta Island when all of a sudden, this pony tailed rider
    > goes whipping up the outside. Holy shit, its
    Henry!
    > It amazed me because I hadn't seen him around in a year or three.
    >
    > Ole Kurgan Gringioni isn't as fat as he makes out. At least not compared
    > the other Masters Fatties inhabiting our fair city. He's bigger than when he raced a few years
    > ago, but certainly hasn't packed on the tonnage he's telling us about.
    >
    > I couldn't tell if he stayed in the pack the whole time last night at
    Fiesta
    > Island or not. I was too busy riding to notice. I did see him in front
    of
    > me going into the final sprint, but he faded quickly. Something the Henry of old would never
    > have done...

    My fitness is almost zero but I still have pack handling skills.

    M. Fattie

  6. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    > > > Kurgan is giving us some very mixed messages about the effectiveness
    of
    > > > his "willpower diet". He seems genuinely conflicted regarding his current state of flabbiness.
    > > > Could some impartial observer in the S.D. area please let the poor guy (and us) know where he
    > > > stands?
    > > >
    > > > Bret
    > > >

    > > There I was in the pack last night at Fiesta Island when all of a
    sudden,
    > > this pony tailed rider goes whipping up the outside. Holy shit, its
    > Henry!
    > > It amazed me because I hadn't seen him around in a year or three.
    > >
    > > Ole Kurgan Gringioni isn't as fat as he makes out. At least not
    compared
    > > the other Masters Fatties inhabiting our fair city. He's bigger than
    when
    > > he raced a few years ago, but certainly hasn't packed on the tonnage
    he's
    > > telling us about.
    > >
    > > I couldn't tell if he stayed in the pack the whole time last night at
    > Fiesta
    > > Island or not. I was too busy riding to notice. I did see him in front
    > of
    > > me going into the final sprint, but he faded quickly. Something the
    Henry
    > > of old would never have done...
    >

    > My fitness is almost zero but I still have pack handling skills.

    Yeah, staying out that wind is important for us Masters Fatties when the hammers are throwin' down!

    Mike