for kurg

Jpc

Guest
well we're here to say that we're here to stay SoCal masters of fatt, y'all get used to that we got
jobs, houses, kids and wives all that helps us rationalize we ride covert so one of us can win we
really ride against those who are thin we're the masters of fatt, cos we like it like that see we're
really one team and we're on most all teams even labors got one and cosmics got a few we got butch,
kenny and now we got steve once you get fatt you never can leave masters of fatt, you gonna eat
that? SUVs, sedans sports cars record, merlin and lew dont you forget we got better **** than you
what you don't know is what I say if your not careful you'll be on our team someday

"jpc" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:HJ6la.1980$554.1454@fed1read05...
> well we're here to say that we're here to stay SoCal masters of fatt, y'all get used to that we
> got jobs, houses, kids and wives all that helps us rationalize we ride covert so one of us can win
> we really ride against those who are thin we're the masters of fatt, cos we like it like that see
> we're really one team and we're on most all teams even labors got one and cosmics got a few we got
> butch, kenny and now we got steve once you get fatt you never can leave masters of fatt, you gonna
> eat that? SUVs, sedans sports cars record, merlin and lew dont you forget we got better **** than
> you what you don't know is what I say if your not careful you'll be on our team someday

Dude,

I am one of the Masters Fatties. That how I am so intimately familiar with the patheticness of the
Masters Fatty Syndrome.

thanks for the poem.

K. Gringioni masters fatty

> K. Gringioni masters fatty

Kurgan is giving us some very mixed messages about the effectiveness of his "willpower diet". He
seems genuinely conflicted regarding his current state of flabbiness. Could some impartial observer
in the S.D. area please let the poor guy (and us) know where he stands?

Bret

"Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > K. Gringioni masters fatty
>
> Kurgan is giving us some very mixed messages about the effectiveness of his "willpower diet". He
> seems genuinely conflicted regarding his current state of flabbiness. Could some impartial
> observer in the S.D. area please let the poor guy (and us) know where he stands?
>
> Bret

There I was in the pack last night at Fiesta Island when all of a sudden, this pony tailed rider
goes whipping up the outside. Holy ****, its Henry! It amazed me because I hadn't seen him around in
a year or three.

Ole Kurgan Gringioni isn't as fat as he makes out. At least not compared to the other Masters
Fatties inhabiting our fair city. He's bigger than when he raced a few years ago, but certainly
hasn't packed on the tonnage he's telling us about.

I couldn't tell if he stayed in the pack the whole time last night at Fiesta Island or not. I was
too busy riding to notice. I did see him in front of me going into the final sprint, but he faded
quickly. Something the Henry of old would never have done... He's got things to work on, like the
rest of us Masters Fatties! Imagine that! Training around working/life...

No, the Cockatoo wasn't riding his shoulder during the workout.

Mike

"Mike S." <mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet> wrote in message news:8pHla.675$%A2.96@fed1read06...

> "Bret Wade" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > K. Gringioni masters fatty
> >
> > Kurgan is giving us some very mixed messages about the effectiveness of his "willpower diet". He
> > seems genuinely conflicted regarding his current state of flabbiness. Could some impartial
> > observer in the S.D. area please let the poor guy (and us) know where he stands?
> >
> > Bret
> >

> There I was in the pack last night at Fiesta Island when all of a sudden, this pony tailed rider
> goes whipping up the outside. Holy ****, its
Henry!
> It amazed me because I hadn't seen him around in a year or three.
>
> Ole Kurgan Gringioni isn't as fat as he makes out. At least not compared
> the other Masters Fatties inhabiting our fair city. He's bigger than when he raced a few years
> ago, but certainly hasn't packed on the tonnage he's telling us about.
>
> I couldn't tell if he stayed in the pack the whole time last night at
Fiesta
> Island or not. I was too busy riding to notice. I did see him in front
of
> me going into the final sprint, but he faded quickly. Something the Henry of old would never
> have done...

My fitness is almost zero but I still have pack handling skills.

M. Fattie

> > > Kurgan is giving us some very mixed messages about the effectiveness
of
> > > his "willpower diet". He seems genuinely conflicted regarding his current state of flabbiness.
> > > Could some impartial observer in the S.D. area please let the poor guy (and us) know where he
> > > stands?
> > >
> > > Bret
> > >

> > There I was in the pack last night at Fiesta Island when all of a
sudden,
> > this pony tailed rider goes whipping up the outside. Holy ****, its
> Henry!
> > It amazed me because I hadn't seen him around in a year or three.
> >
> > Ole Kurgan Gringioni isn't as fat as he makes out. At least not
compared
> > the other Masters Fatties inhabiting our fair city. He's bigger than
when
> > he raced a few years ago, but certainly hasn't packed on the tonnage
he's
> > telling us about.
> >
> > I couldn't tell if he stayed in the pack the whole time last night at
> Fiesta
> > Island or not. I was too busy riding to notice. I did see him in front
> of
> > me going into the final sprint, but he faded quickly. Something the
Henry
> > of old would never have done...
>

> My fitness is almost zero but I still have pack handling skills.

Yeah, staying out that wind is important for us Masters Fatties when the hammers are throwin' down!

Mike