For Mark T.

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mdd, May 20, 2004.

  1. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    News Flash!!! Everything is contaminated to some degree.

    Tags:

  2. "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > News Flash!!! Everything is contaminated to some degree.

    Yes, and your "mind" is one of the most contaminated areas
    in the world. In fact, it is so contaminated that it is
    properly called a hat rack.

  3. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 19, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
    [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]...

    > "mdd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > News Flash!!! Everything is contaminated to some degree.
    >
    > Yes, and your "mind" is one of the most contaminated areas
    > in the world.
    In
    > fact, it is so contaminated that it is properly called a
    > hat rack.

    You are not quitting your day job are you?

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 19, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t

    Waste of bandwitch filled with childish bullying

  5. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 19, 2004"
    > >M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    >
    > Waste of bandwitch filled with childish bullying

    "bandwitch" ???????? Another brain fart for the old bat!

  6. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 19, 2004"
    > >M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    >
    > Waste of bandwitch filled with childish bullying

    And AOL lets you get away with it. Amazing.

  7. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > >From: "Coleah" [email protected]
    > >
    > More whining and childish point out spelling
    mistakes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless
    > it's one of the many many many many ones from her love,
    > Mark Probert.

    I respect Coleah, even though we may not have similar
    political views, etc.

    Coleah served YOUR country.

    Have you?

  8. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > >From: "Coleah" [email protected]
    > >
    > More whining and childish point out spelling
    mistakes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless
    > it's one of the many many many many ones from her love,
    > Mark Probert.

    Hmmmm......I have noticed that Mark types faster than the
    keyboard can keep up and som etimes letters get shifte dover
    to appear like the yare a mispelling. Now wasn't someone
    hinting the other day about a thing between Mark and 'Satan'
    Jan? Sounds like she needs more quality time with Mark's
    persona. Hey, while you're at it Mark, give the old bat
    spelling, reading comprehension and analogy lessons.

    (BTW-I'm back in 'Satan's' killfile, so she won't see my
    posts........NEVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN.)

  9. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    "Coleah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s53...

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m22.aol.com...
    > > >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 19, 2004"
    > > >M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    > >
    > > Waste of bandwitch filled with childish bullying
    >
    > "bandwitch" ???????? Another brain fart for the old bat!

    So, still sniffing other folks farts huh? Why? Does it
    turn you on?