For Men Only - Women of Biking

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jbenkert111

I am a runner who is switching over to biking. I have been researching what type of biking to do and
what type of bike to use. I think I have all the info that I need except for one very important
area. In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing,
etc.) have the most attractive women. Pleasing scenery increases the enjoyment of any endeavor. Any
thoughts would be appreciated.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Jbenkert111) writes:

> In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing, etc.)
> have the most attractive women.

All of 'em.

Don't ogle, though, or you'll get shot down with The Look. 'Specially if your Significant Other
catches you ogling other women.

Actually, touring women might be among the most interesting with whom to converse. But they're /all/
lovely, because

cheers, Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD Above address is just a spam midden. I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn
[point] bc [point] ca

Biking research and attractive women, eh?

Melissa

"Jbenkert111" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am a runner who is switching over to biking. I have been researching
what
> type of biking to do and what type of bike to use. I think I have all the
info
> that I need except for one very important area. In your humble opinion,
what
> type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing, etc.) have
the
> most attractive women. Pleasing scenery increases the enjoyment of any endeavor. Any thoughts
> would be appreciated.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (Jbenkert111) writes:
>
> > In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides,
> > racing, etc.)
have the
> > most attractive women.
>
> All of 'em.
>
> Don't ogle, though, or you'll get shot down with The Look. 'Specially if your Significant Other
> catches you ogling other women.
>
> Actually, touring women might be among the most interesting with whom to converse. But they're
> /all/ lovely, because

>
>
> cheers, Tom

Good answer! LOL

[email protected] (Jbenkert111) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I am a runner who is switching over to biking. I have been researching what type of biking to do
> and what type of bike to use. I think I have all the info that I need except for one very
> important area. In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational
> rides, racing, etc.) have the most attractive women. Pleasing scenery increases the enjoyment of
> any endeavor. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

best tip; find a rail trail near a college campus that also has a lot of joggers. there is nothing
that can brighten your day like a well-endowed young lady bouncing down the trail. if you live near
columbia, MO the MKT trail in town is as good as it gets. don't be too obvious with your ogling and
smile and say "hi" as you pass. smokey (lecherous old trail rider)

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Marlene Blanshay) writes:

> Good answer! LOL

It's hard to go wrong with The Truth.

cheers, Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD Above address is just a spam midden. I'm really at: tkeats [curlicue] vcn
[point] bc [point] ca

>But they're /all/ lovely, because

Give that man the prize!!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

Easy question to answer-----the ones who ride the stationary bicycles at my fitness club.
Compared to runners, women who ride real bikes outside are generally very skanky. You'd best
stick with running, if hot women are what you're after. Runners are so much more friendly and
accomodating, as well.

Steve McDonald

[email protected] (Tom Keats) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Don't ogle, though, or you'll get shot down with The Look. 'Specially if your Significant Other
> catches you ogling other women.

Actually, in my experience, the Look doesn't do half as much damage as the Unintended Crash.

Those parked cars, they're real menaces, y'know. specially if your'e ogling.

I'm reminded of my (brief) experience with rowing. "No matter how fit the birds are," we were warned
one outing, "keep your eyes in the boat."

-Luigi

>In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing, etc.)

Before she retired Rebecca Twigg made track a contender all by herself! Smith Roedel

Will Race For Cookies

Take out the trash to reply

>Don't ogle, though, or you'll get shot down with The Look.

You might have added:

"As they scream past you, leaving both you and your male pride sadly lost in their dust."

jon

[email protected] (Steve McDonald) wrote in message
> Easy question to answer-----the ones who ride the stationary bicycles at my fitness club. Compared
> to runners, women who ride real bikes outside are generally very skanky. You'd best stick with
> running, if hot women are what you're after. Runners are so much more friendly and accomodating,
> as well.
>
> Steve McDonald

i must respectfully disagree with your assessment of women who ride "real bikes". i live in MO and
we have some BABES out on the roads and trails. one of them rides behind me on our tandem. smokey

smokey wrote:
>
> [email protected] (Steve McDonald) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Easy question to answer-----the ones who ride the stationary bicycles at my fitness club.
> > Compared to runners, women who ride real bikes outside are generally very skanky. You'd best
> > stick with running, if hot women are what you're after. Runners are so much more friendly and
> > accomodating, as well.
> >
> > Steve McDonald
>
> i must respectfully disagree with your assessment of women who ride "real bikes". i live in MO and
> we have some BABES out on the roads and trails. one of them rides behind me on our tandem. smokey

Does your wife know about this?

Sam

> You'd best stick with running, if hot women are what you're after. Runners are so much more
> friendly and accomodating, as well.

...and malnourished too. Every runner I have seen seems to be anorexic. Like if they eat a stake and
a baked potato they would rather die.

But as a previous post implied, if your married, let's keep our eyes on

Michael

> Compared to runners, women who ride real bikes outside are generally very skanky.

Where the hell do you ride? Remind me to stay away form there..........

Oink, Oink, that's all I can say.

"Jbenkert111" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am a runner who is switching over to biking. I have been researching
what
> type of biking to do and what type of bike to use. I think I have all the
info
> that I need except for one very important area. In your humble opinion,
what
> type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing, etc.) have
the
> most attractive women. Pleasing scenery increases the enjoyment of any endeavor. Any thoughts
> would be appreciated.

Sam Yorko <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> smokey wrote:
> >
> > [email protected] (Steve McDonald) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Easy question to answer-----the ones who ride the stationary bicycles at my fitness club.
> > > Compared to runners, women who ride real bikes outside are generally very skanky. You'd best
> > > stick with running, if hot women are what you're after. Runners are so much more friendly and
> > > accomodating, as well.
> > >
> > > Steve McDonald
> >
> > i must respectfully disagree with your assessment of women who ride "real bikes". i live in MO
> > and we have some BABES out on the roads and trails. one of them rides behind me on our tandem.
> > smokey
>
> Does your wife know about this?
>
> Sam

she is the babe.
smokey

Michael James Anderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > You'd best stick with running, if hot women are what you're after. Runners are so much more
> > friendly and accomodating, as well.
>
> ...and malnourished too. Every runner I have seen seems to be anorexic. Like if they eat a stake
> and a baked potato they would rather die.
>
> But as a previous post implied, if your married, let's keep our eyes on

If you're married, your wife (or husband, for that matter) better accept the fact that you're going
to do some (discreet) looking.

Who was it that said, "I don't mind where he works up his appetite, as long as he comes home
for supper"?

Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky ([email protected]) Home of the meditative cyclist:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cpetersky/Welcome.htm Singing with you at: http://www.tiferet.net/ Books
just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at: http://bookcrossing.com/friend/Cpetersky

[email protected] (Luigi de Guzman) wrote in message
>
> I'm reminded of my (brief) experience with rowing. "No matter how fit the birds are," we were
> warned one outing, "keep your eyes in the boat."
>

That'll happen. What really makes you look bad is when the crew you were oggling from a distance
turns out to be a high school boat.

dl

Status
Not open for further replies.