For Men Only - Women of Biking

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jbenkert111, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Jbenkert111

    Jbenkert111 Guest

    I am a runner who is switching over to biking. I have been researching what type of biking to do and
    what type of bike to use. I think I have all the info that I need except for one very important
    area. In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing,
    etc.) have the most attractive women. Pleasing scenery increases the enjoyment of any endeavor. Any
    thoughts would be appreciated.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Jbenkert111) writes:

    > In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing, etc.)
    > have the most attractive women.

    All of 'em.

    Don't ogle, though, or you'll get shot down with The Look. 'Specially if your Significant Other
    catches you ogling other women.

    Actually, touring women might be among the most interesting with whom to converse. But they're /all/
    lovely, because

    cheers, Tom