For Men Only - Women of Biking

Jbenkert111

Guest
I am a runner who is switching over to biking. I have been researching what type of biking to do and
what type of bike to use. I think I have all the info that I need except for one very important
area. In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing,
etc.) have the most attractive women. Pleasing scenery increases the enjoyment of any endeavor. Any
thoughts would be appreciated.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Jbenkert111) writes:

> In your humble opinion, what type of biking (off-road, touring, recreational rides, racing, etc.)
> have the most attractive women.

All of 'em.

Don't ogle, though, or you'll get shot down with The Look. 'Specially if your Significant Other
catches you ogling other women.

Actually, touring women might be among the most interesting with whom to converse. But they're /all/
lovely, because

cheers, Tom