For Rimmer

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Chris, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Tags:

  2. Derral

    Derral Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  4. Mrbusdriver

    Mrbusdriver Guest

    You dont want sound! la,la,LA,la bang, bang, bang. "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

    > Chris <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Despite nearly all of his posts being ferociously off-topic, I must say
    > they
    > > always make me laugh...so I am trying to return the favor.
    > >
    > > Rimmer, check this out: http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/Group_X_video.html
    >
    > Heh....errrmmm - thanks Chris, I think! Pity I haven't got sound on this 'ere pooter ',;~}
    >

    > Later.
    >
    > Shaun aRe - It looked like it sounded funny......

  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > Heh....errrmmm - thanks Chris, I think! Pity I haven't got sound on this 'ere pooter ',;~}
    >

    > Later.

    Without sound, I imagine it just looks ridiculous. Be assured however, that with sound, well, it's
    still ridiculous, but at least it makes you (or at least me) laugh.

    Chris

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Chris <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Heh....errrmmm - thanks Chris, I think! Pity I haven't got sound on this 'ere pooter ',;~}
    > >

    > > Later.
    >
    > Without sound, I imagine it just looks ridiculous. Be assured however,
    that
    > with sound, well, it's still ridiculous, but at least it makes you (or at least me) laugh.
    >
    > Chris

    'K, but I laugh often anyhow. I'm full of smiles and laughter. The phrase 'sunny disposition' was
    invented for me. Now, fuck off and die you filthy low down horse blowing scumbag. 2 times.

    ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - I'm the epitome of happiness me (no phonetic 'happiness' jokes please).