For Sale: Bacchetta Aero - Standard size

Bob Rogers

Guest
I love this bike buy my Dr. says my knees need a lower BB. All
original w/Specialized Pro wireless computer w/cadence. Current front
rings: 52-42-26; originals also: 55-44-30. Rear cluster:11-32
w/Shimano Deore long stem derailleur. Original rear cluster of 11/27 comes with the bike along
w/Dura Ace. Tires: F-Continental 23cd; R-Michelin Pro Race 23c. $3200 Bike is in Seattle. Please
contact Bob Rogers @425-774-5394

[email protected] (Bob Rogers) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I love this bike buy my Dr. says my knees need a lower BB. All original w/Specialized Pro wireless
> computer w/cadence. Current front rings: 52-42-26; originals also: 55-44-30. Rear cluster:11-32
> w/Shimano Deore long stem derailleur. Original rear cluster of 11/27 comes with the bike along
> w/Dura Ace. Tires: F-Continental 23cd; R-Michelin Pro Race 23c. $3200 Bike is in Seattle. Please
> contact Bob Rogers @425-774-5394

bob...is the aero still for sale? i'm a little confused about size...one place i see they only make
one size...other places don't agree...i'm 6'...will your bike fit/

The standard seat mount placement is 5 1/2". This is measured from the rear of the mounting plate to
the end of the main frame tube. Some dealers will ask for seat mount placement other than standard.
If the seat mount measures 5" to 6" as described it should fit you fine. Provided that your not very
long legged with a short torso or visa versa.

Jude

news:[email protected]...

"Wheel Doctr" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The standard seat mount placement is 5 1/2". This is measured from the rear of the mounting plate
> to the end of the main frame tube. Some dealers will ask for seat mount placement other than
> standard. If the seat mount measures 5" to 6" as described it should fit you fine. Provided that
> your not very long legged with a short torso or visa versa.
>
> Jude
>

> "swede" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > [email protected] (Bob Rogers) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > I love this bike buy my Dr. says my knees need a lower BB. All original w/Specialized Pro
> > > wireless computer w/cadence. Current front rings: 52-42-26; originals also: 55-44-30. Rear
> > > cluster:11-32
> > > w/Shimano Deore long stem derailleur. Original rear cluster of 11/27 comes with the bike along
> > > w/Dura Ace. Tires: F-Continental 23cd; R-Michelin Pro Race 23c. $3200 Bike is in Seattle.
> > > Please contact Bob Rogers @425-774-5394
> >
> > bob...is the aero still for sale? i'm a little confused about size...one place i see they only
> > make one size...other places don't agree...i'm 6'...will your bike fit/

Sorry for any confusion - the bike is sold. I've tried to remove the posting, to no avail.
Bob Rogers