For Sale (Bianchci)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Rob, May 15, 2003.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Bianchi Mega Pro M 56cm Campag veloce 9sp mix Bianchi team colours ,as new condition, hardly used
    (70 mls) injury forces sale ,fitted with octavia saddle and cordless computer .Over £950 new will
    sell for best offer over £500. Derby area. Mail to [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Geoff Bowles

    Geoff Bowles Guest

    Bugger. Just bought a brand new Bianchi SL3 Veloce for a lot more than £500! On the other hand, I
    prefer my colour (black) to that ghastly "Celeste" colour scheme ...

    "ROB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Bianchi Mega Pro M 56cm Campag veloce 9sp mix Bianchi team colours ,as new condition, hardly used
    > (70 mls) injury forces sale ,fitted with octavia saddle and cordless computer .Over £950 new will
    > sell for best offer over £500. Derby area. Mail to [email protected]

  3. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Geoff Bowles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > Bugger. Just bought a brand new Bianchi SL3 Veloce for a lot more than
    £500!
    > On the other hand, I prefer my colour (black) to that ghastly "Celeste" colour scheme ...

    Another slabbing, perchance?

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On 16 May 2003 08:56:55 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

    Not tempted to get a friend for Gino then?

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.