FOR SALE: Bontrager *** lite Carbon Tubular Wheel Set 2005

sethjkay

Jul 1, 2004
As new pair of Bontrager *** Lite Carbon Tubular wheels for sale. They’re in superb condition as they have only covered about 300 Race miles. The weight of the set comes in at 1150g so they are a super light set of wheels. Full carbon rims – 20 hole front, 24 hole rear paired spoke technology. These are the brand new 2005 model and so come with full carbon hubs for added weight savings over the previous ’04 model. Come complete with titanium skewers to finish of an excellent set of wheels. Acceleration is super fast and due to their lightweight these wheels come in to their own for climbing efforts.
I’m selling them with Vittoria Corsa Evo CX Tubs already glued and ready to roll! They are for Shimano Cassettes.
Asking Price: £1000 o.n.o
If interested contact me via this forum or just drop me an email on: [email protected]
Thanks for reading.

sethjkay said:
As new pair of Bontrager *** Lite Carbon Tubular wheels for sale. They’re in superb condition as they have only covered about 300 Race miles. The weight of the set comes in at 1150g so they are a super light set of wheels. Full carbon rims – 20 hole front, 24 hole rear paired spoke technology. These are the brand new 2005 model and so come with full carbon hubs for added weight savings over the previous ’04 model. Come complete with titanium skewers to finish of an excellent set of wheels. Acceleration is super fast and due to their lightweight these wheels come in to their own for climbing efforts.
I’m selling them with Vittoria Corsa Evo CX Tubs already glued and ready to roll! They are for Shimano Cassettes.
Asking Price: £1000 o.n.o
If interested contact me via this forum or just drop me an email on: [email protected]
Thanks for reading.
Wrong Forum......