for sale: Cannondale 60cm road bike w/ full ultegra, flight deck, like new!!

Kristof

Guest
I have a bike up for auction on eBay right now. Auction ends June 1.

-60 cm Cannondale CAAD-4 frame, stars-and-stripes Saeco design (year
2000)-full Ultegra drivetrain, brakes and shifters -Shimano 105 cassette, 12-35 configuration
(virtually no weight difference from Ultegra) -Coda Expert hubs -Shimano Flight Deck computer
(controls integrated into shifters) -Mavic CXP-23 rims (blue!) -Selle San Marco saddle - the
Era model -Speedplay pedals with titanium spindles -Slice carbon fork (made by Time) -2
frame-mounted super-light aluminum bottle cages (Elite Ciussi brand, I think) -Curb weight is
about 18 pounds.

This bike is in great shape. It's been taken excellent care of. Aside from the wheel mounts, the
frame is virtually unblemished. It has never been wrecked, and even the chainstays and underside of
the downtube are free of scratches.

This is now the third post I have seen in 10 that does not have an asking price. Please read the
charter/faq for posting rules. And by the way, people realize that the item for sale is very
expensive if you don't post an asking price. In fact, I am sure this is your motivation. But it only
serves to drustrate others, not delude them. Thanks

news:[email protected]...

On Mon, 26 May 2003 21:15:09 GMT, "GL" <[email protected]> wrote:

>This is now the third post I have seen in 10 that does not have an asking price. Please read the
>charter/faq for posting rules. And by the way, people realize that the item for sale is very
>expensive if you don't post an asking price. In fact, I am sure this is your motivation. But it
>only serves to drustrate others, not delude them. Thanks

Ebay, and auction. There is no asking price, as such.

Jasper

Jasper Janssen wrote:
> On Mon, 26 May 2003 21:15:09 GMT, "GL" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>This is now the third post I have seen in 10 that does not have an asking price. Please read the
>>charter/faq for posting rules. And by the way, people realize that the item for sale is very
>>expensive if you don't post an asking price. In fact, I am sure this is your motivation. But it
>>only serves to drustrate others, not delude them. Thanks
>

> Ebay, and auction. There is no asking price, as such.
>
> Jasper

Then putting FA or for auction instead of for sale in the subject would be a rather more
accurate posting.
--

---
I never learned anything while I was talking. - Anonymous