for sale: Cannondale 60cm road bike w/ full ultegra, flight deck, like new!!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Kristof, May 25, 2003.

  1. Kristof

    Kristof Guest

    I have a bike up for auction on eBay right now. Auction ends June 1.

    -60 cm Cannondale CAAD-4 frame, stars-and-stripes Saeco design (year
    2000)-full Ultegra drivetrain, brakes and shifters -Shimano 105 cassette, 12-35 configuration
    (virtually no weight difference from Ultegra) -Coda Expert hubs -Shimano Flight Deck computer
    (controls integrated into shifters) -Mavic CXP-23 rims (blue!) -Selle San Marco saddle - the
    Era model -Speedplay pedals with titanium spindles -Slice carbon fork (made by Time) -2
    frame-mounted super-light aluminum bottle cages (Elite Ciussi brand, I think) -Curb weight is
    about 18 pounds.

    This bike is in great shape. It's been taken excellent care of. Aside from the wheel mounts, the
    frame is virtually unblemished. It has never been wrecked, and even the chainstays and underside of
    the downtube are free of scratches.

    Tags:

  2. Gl

    Gl Guest

    This is now the third post I have seen in 10 that does not have an asking price. Please read the
    charter/faq for posting rules. And by the way, people realize that the item for sale is very
    expensive if you don't post an asking price. In fact, I am sure this is your motivation. But it only
    serves to drustrate others, not delude them. Thanks

    news:[email protected]...

  3. On Mon, 26 May 2003 21:15:09 GMT, "GL" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This is now the third post I have seen in 10 that does not have an asking price. Please read the
    >charter/faq for posting rules. And by the way, people realize that the item for sale is very
    >expensive if you don't post an asking price. In fact, I am sure this is your motivation. But it
    >only serves to drustrate others, not delude them. Thanks

    Ebay, and auction. There is no asking price, as such.

    Jasper

  4. Jasper Janssen wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 May 2003 21:15:09 GMT, "GL" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>This is now the third post I have seen in 10 that does not have an asking price. Please read the
    >>charter/faq for posting rules. And by the way, people realize that the item for sale is very
    >>expensive if you don't post an asking price. In fact, I am sure this is your motivation. But it
    >>only serves to drustrate others, not delude them. Thanks
    >

    > Ebay, and auction. There is no asking price, as such.
    >
    > Jasper

    Then putting FA or for auction instead of for sale in the subject would be a rather more
    accurate posting.
    --

    ---
    I never learned anything while I was talking. - Anonymous