FOR SALE! Four Thule bike trays, slightly used.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Alex Ravenel

    Alex Ravenel Guest

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  5. Martees

    Martees Guest

  6. My wife went to get pizza.

    Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her
    onto her roof.

    She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.

    Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.

    Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

  7. Jacknorman

    Jacknorman Guest

  8. Jacknorman

    Jacknorman Guest

  9. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    On 02 Dec 2002 20:31:02 GMT, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/end_of_ML/ouch2.jpg
    >
    >All offers considered. PayPal accepted.

    Didn't someone warn you a few months ago that cutting those slots into the trays to accommodate disc
    brakes could lead to trouble? :)

    Seriously, I hope everyone is okay.

    Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

  10. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Jonathan Bond wrote:
    > P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/end_of_ML/ouch2.jpg
    >>
    >> All offers considered. PayPal accepted.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Pete Fagerlin http://www.petefagerlin.com
    >>

    > Ouch! Hope everybody was ok.

    No shit!

    Greg

  11. On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 00:58:25 +0000, Pete Fagerlin did issue forth:

    > Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto
    > her roof.

    Pillock.

    > She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.

    Glad to hear it. I'm sure all at AMB (none of whom she's ever met at a guess) send their best!

    --
    Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

  12. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    > My wife went to get pizza.
    >
    > Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto
    > her roof.
    >
    > She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.
    >
    > Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.
    >
    > Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

    Stupid moron should have his license revoked.

    Was your wife wearing her helmet? Is that what saved her life?

    Greg

    --
    "Loose the Mekons, came the cheer"

  13. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My wife went to get pizza.
    >
    > Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto
    > her roof.

    Wasn't some idjit talking in here recently about running red lights and not always following
    the rules?

    > She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.
    >
    > Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.
    >
    > Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

    I'm happy for you both that she's ok. Add my best wishes for you both.

    Mike

  14. Pete Fagerlin wrote:
    > My wife went to get pizza.
    >
    > Some guy in a Neon

    Fart can exhaust and a doof-doof stereo?

    > ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto her roof.

    Must been well over 35 to flip that ML! The force of impact must have been mucho grande' zionks!

    > She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.

    Is that her smiling in ouch3.jpg?

    > Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.

    bummer.

    > Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.

    That's what insurance is for... things can be replaced, people cannot. Hope you had gap coverage.

    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

    Dam, that is some scary sh!t That's why I love Volvo's.... You never know.

  15. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 00:58:25 GMT, "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >My wife went to get pizza.
    [snip idiot action]

    >She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.
    Glad she's okay, you get what you pay for, Mersafty suv.

    >Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.
    good

    >Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.
    >
    >http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

    Brutal!

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  16. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto
    > her roof.
    >
    > She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.
    >
    > Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.
    >
    > Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

    Bummer about the bent metal. But most importantly, glad to hear the people got away as well
    as they did.