FOR SALE! Four Thule bike trays, slightly used.

My wife went to get pizza.

Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her
onto her roof.

She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.

Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.

Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 00:58:25 +0000, Pete Fagerlin did issue forth:

> Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto
> her roof.

Pillock.

> She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.

Glad to hear it. I'm sure all at AMB (none of whom she's ever met at a guess) send their best!

--
Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

Pete Fagerlin wrote:
> My wife went to get pizza.
>
> Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto
> her roof.
>
> She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.
>
> Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.
>
> Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.
>
> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

Stupid moron should have his license revoked.

Was your wife wearing her helmet? Is that what saved her life?

Greg

--
"Loose the Mekons, came the cheer"

"Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My wife went to get pizza.
>
> Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto
> her roof.

Wasn't some idjit talking in here recently about running red lights and not always following
the rules?

> She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.
>
> Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.
>
> Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.
>
> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

I'm happy for you both that she's ok. Add my best wishes for you both.

Mike

Pete Fagerlin wrote:
> My wife went to get pizza.
>
> Some guy in a Neon

Fart can exhaust and a doof-doof stereo?

> ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto her roof.

Must been well over 35 to flip that ML! The force of impact must have been mucho grande' zionks!

> She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.

Is that her smiling in ouch3.jpg?

> Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.

bummer.

> Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.

That's what insurance is for... things can be replaced, people cannot. Hope you had gap coverage.

> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

Dam, that is some scary sh!t That's why I love Volvo's.... You never know.

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 00:58:25 GMT, "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote:

>My wife went to get pizza.
[snip idiot action]

>She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.
Glad she's okay, you get what you pay for, Mersafty suv.

>Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.
good

>Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.
>
>http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

Brutal!

Peace, Bill

:-]

> Some guy in a Neon ran a red light at 35+ mph, smashed the passenegr side in and flipped her onto
> her roof.
>
> She got out fine with a small glass cut to here hand.
>
> Passenger in the Neon was taken to the hospital with severe whiplash.
>
> Bike racks crushed, Hurricane fork-up survived however.
>
> http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ML_accident/index.htm

Bummer about the bent metal. But most importantly, glad to hear the people got away as well
as they did.