For Sale - Full face metallic helmet

Digital-Enterpr

Guest
I've got a full face metallic helmet for sale, never been in a crash it's just I never seem to use
it. I bought it from halfords for £60. If you want to buy it, want a picture or more information
email [email protected] (remove NOSPAM from the email address so its mfdg86@ .. )

Dave

"Digital-Enterprises.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've got a full face metallic helmet for sale, never been in a crash it's just I never seem to use
> it. I bought it from halfords for £60. If you want to buy it, want a picture or more information
> email [email protected] (remove NOSPAM from the email address so its mfdg86@ .. )
>
> Dave

Is it black, can you feel the force and do you ride a recumbent ?!!? (another) Dave.