For Sale - Full face metallic helmet

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Digital-Enterpr, May 23, 2003.

  1. I've got a full face metallic helmet for sale, never been in a crash it's just I never seem to use
    it. I bought it from halfords for £60. If you want to buy it, want a picture or more information
    email [email protected] (remove NOSPAM from the email address so its [email protected] .. )

    Dave

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Digital-Enterprises.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've got a full face metallic helmet for sale, never been in a crash it's just I never seem to use
    > it. I bought it from halfords for £60. If you want to buy it, want a picture or more information
    > email [email protected] (remove NOSPAM from the email address so its [email protected] .. )
    >
    > Dave

    Is it black, can you feel the force and do you ride a recumbent ?!!? (another) Dave.