For Sale: IE Deluxe Trike

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Pat Lanphier, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. Pat Lanphier

    Pat Lanphier Guest

    I have traveled about 1,000 fun-filled miles on my 14 month old IE Deluxe trike. However, fickle cad
    that I am, I've been seduced by a young, lithe Greenspeed GTX, costing over twice as much. (Funny
    how that works.) Therefore, I'm allowing someone else to carress her smooth gunmetal grey finish, to
    sit in the ergonomic mesh seat and use all of her 63 speeds to climb the steepest of hills with
    ease. The first suitor who presses $1,500 (plus shipping) into my hot little tear-stained hand will
    know the joy I've experienced this wild, wonderful year. Pat Lanphier [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. "Pat Lanphier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have traveled about 1,000 fun-filled miles on my 14 month old IE

    1,000 ?!? You haven't even rode her in yet! Shame on you. Dumping an next to virgin like that.

    Torben

  3. "Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Pat Lanphier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I have traveled about 1,000 fun-filled miles on my 14 month old IE
    >
    > 1,000 ?!? You haven't even rode her in yet! Shame on you. Dumping an next to virgin like that.
    >
    > Torben

    I can assure you, it has been ridden for quite a few seasons! I am very much in awe with the sleek
    lines, reflections, and color! When I saw the ad in NBG, I was stunned.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  4. Good job you didn't see a LoGo (www.logotrikes.com) before the GS. You could have got a better buy
    at a cheaper price. Never mind. Enjoy the new steed.