for sale New 2002 psylo SL single crown

Stf

Guest
selling a 2002 rockshox psylo SL fork. came on a gemini 1000, then replaced with a jr T. its
basically seen the cx trails once. there is only one scratch, on casing, from being in the back of
the truck. it was bought around july, so its pretty darn new.

I guessing in the range of $450-500ish canadian. or if someone wouldnt mind offering their $.02 as
to what a good asking price should be.

Thanks Trevor

"STF" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> selling a 2002 rockshox psylo SL fork. came on a gemini 1000, then replaced with a jr T. its
> basically seen the cx trails once. there is only one scratch, on casing, from being in the back of
> the truck. it was bought around july, so its pretty darn new.
>
> I guessing in the range of $450-500ish canadian. or if someone wouldnt mind offering their $.02 as
> to what a good asking price should be.

You couldn't pay me to take that headache off of your hands. Post it on rec.bicycles.marketplace
where sellig posts belong.

JD

RS Psylo SL a pile of **** belongs in a junk yard before its time.

Fire up MTB 03

thanks for the notice, have posted where it belongs.