for sale New 2002 psylo SL single crown

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Stf, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Stf

    Stf Guest

    selling a 2002 rockshox psylo SL fork. came on a gemini 1000, then replaced with a jr T. its
    basically seen the cx trails once. there is only one scratch, on casing, from being in the back of
    the truck. it was bought around july, so its pretty darn new.

    I guessing in the range of $450-500ish canadian. or if someone wouldnt mind offering their $.02 as
    to what a good asking price should be.

    Thanks Trevor

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "STF" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > selling a 2002 rockshox psylo SL fork. came on a gemini 1000, then replaced with a jr T. its
    > basically seen the cx trails once. there is only one scratch, on casing, from being in the back of
    > the truck. it was bought around july, so its pretty darn new.
    >
    > I guessing in the range of $450-500ish canadian. or if someone wouldnt mind offering their $.02 as
    > to what a good asking price should be.

    You couldn't pay me to take that headache off of your hands. Post it on rec.bicycles.marketplace
    where sellig posts belong.

    JD

  3. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    RS Psylo SL a pile of crap belongs in a junk yard before its time.

    Fire up MTB 03

  4. Stf

    Stf Guest

    thanks for the notice, have posted where it belongs.