FOR SALE: Oakley M-Frame (frame only)

Andrew B

Guest
FOR SALE

OAKLEY M-FRAME (Frame only)

In brand new condition, no scratches, no marks. These have
never been worn.

Reason for sale ? Very simple. On a "spur of the moment"
I've bought a set of Pro M-Frames with a clear lenes. This
means that these are now surplus to my needs (+ I'm in BIG
trouble if my better half finds out I have two pairs
! )

I would be willing to sell these for £40 including postage
(Special Delivery). These retail for £69.00 if you buy a new
frame from Oakley, so at £40 are a bargain !

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Andrew

PS Lenes are available for these frames from any Oakley
dealer and range from £30.00 (for clear, yellow,
grey) upwards.

Which model are they, Are they the folding ones that you can
currently buy? Also what colour?

Thanks Dave "Andrew B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:HYH5c.164$mF3.45@newsfep3-
gui.server.ntli.net...
> FOR SALE
>
> OAKLEY M-FRAME (Frame only)
>
> In brand new condition, no scratches, no marks. These have
> never been
worn.

> Reason for sale ? Very simple. On a "spur of the moment"
> I've bought a set of Pro M-Frames with a clear lenes. This
> means that these are now surplus
> my needs (+ I'm in BIG trouble if my better half finds out
> I have two
pairs
> ! )
>
> I would be willing to sell these for £40 including postage
> (Special Delivery). These retail for £69.00 if you buy a
> new frame from Oakley, so
at
> £40 are a bargain !
>
> If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew
>
> PS Lenes are available for these frames from any Oakley
> dealer and range from £30.00 (for clear, yellow, grey)
> upwards.

Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

They are blue, and they are the folding type.

http://oakley.com/catalog/colors/eyewear/omatter/m_frame/rx-
_sweep/blue_clear

My new ones are the Pro's (non-folding) and I need to get a
case for them, another £30 !

Regards,

Andrew B

"David Hart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Which model are they, Are they the folding ones that you
> can currently
buy?
> Also what colour?
>
> Thanks Dave "Andrew B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > FOR SALE
> >
> > OAKLEY M-FRAME (Frame only)
> >
> > In brand new condition, no scratches, no marks. These
> > have never been
> worn.
> >
> > Reason for sale ? Very simple. On a "spur of the moment"
> > I've bought a
set
> > of Pro M-Frames with a clear lenes. This means that
> > these are now
surplus