FOR SALE: Oakley M-Frame (frame only)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andrew B, Mar 16, 2004.

  1. Andrew B

    Andrew B Guest

    FOR SALE

    OAKLEY M-FRAME (Frame only)

    In brand new condition, no scratches, no marks. These have
    never been worn.

    Reason for sale ? Very simple. On a "spur of the moment"
    I've bought a set of Pro M-Frames with a clear lenes. This
    means that these are now surplus to my needs (+ I'm in BIG
    trouble if my better half finds out I have two pairs
    ! )

    I would be willing to sell these for £40 including postage
    (Special Delivery). These retail for £69.00 if you buy a new
    frame from Oakley, so at £40 are a bargain !

    If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

    Regards,

    Andrew

    PS Lenes are available for these frames from any Oakley
    dealer and range from £30.00 (for clear, yellow,
    grey) upwards.

    Tags:

  2. David Hart

    David Hart Guest

    Which model are they, Are they the folding ones that you can
    currently buy? Also what colour?

    Thanks Dave "Andrew B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    gui.server.ntli.net...
    > FOR SALE
    >
    > OAKLEY M-FRAME (Frame only)
    >
    > In brand new condition, no scratches, no marks. These have
    > never been
    worn.

    > Reason for sale ? Very simple. On a "spur of the moment"
    > I've bought a set of Pro M-Frames with a clear lenes. This
    > means that these are now surplus
    > my needs (+ I'm in BIG trouble if my better half finds out
    > I have two
    pairs
    > ! )
    >
    > I would be willing to sell these for £40 including postage
    > (Special Delivery). These retail for £69.00 if you buy a
    > new frame from Oakley, so
    at
    > £40 are a bargain !
    >
    > If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > PS Lenes are available for these frames from any Oakley
    > dealer and range from £30.00 (for clear, yellow, grey)
    > upwards.

  3. Andrew B

    Andrew B Guest

    Dave,

    Thanks for the reply.

    They are blue, and they are the folding type.

    http://oakley.com/catalog/colors/eyewear/omatter/m_frame/rx-
    _sweep/blue_clear

    My new ones are the Pro's (non-folding) and I need to get a
    case for them, another £30 !

    Regards,

    Andrew B

    "David Hart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Which model are they, Are they the folding ones that you
    > can currently
    buy?
    > Also what colour?
    >
    > Thanks Dave "Andrew B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > FOR SALE
    > >
    > > OAKLEY M-FRAME (Frame only)
    > >
    > > In brand new condition, no scratches, no marks. These
    > > have never been
    > worn.
    > >
    > > Reason for sale ? Very simple. On a "spur of the moment"
    > > I've bought a
    set
    > > of Pro M-Frames with a clear lenes. This means that
    > > these are now
    surplus