FOR SALE: Rans Screamer Tandem

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Todd, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Todd

    Todd Guest

    One of a kind: Screamer XL frame, Hope disk brakes front &
    rear, Ballistic SL950 suspension fork, S&S stainless steel
    couplers, Ultra-wide 24 speed gearing, Cook brothers E
    cranks, XT rear derailleur, Sachs Quarz front derailleur,
    Shimano cassette, Sachs Powergrip shifters, custom two color
    paint (gold/purple), trunk bag and more...

    Call Todd: 510-334-9898 or email for more info

    Oakland, CA

    Tags:

  2. Eben Haber

    Eben Haber Guest

    Hi,

    Is this still for sale? I'm potentially interested, and
    located not too far away (Cupertino).

    -Eben Haber