FOR SALE: Rans Screamer Tandem

Todd

Guest
One of a kind: Screamer XL frame, Hope disk brakes front &
rear, Ballistic SL950 suspension fork, S&S stainless steel
couplers, Ultra-wide 24 speed gearing, Cook brothers E
cranks, XT rear derailleur, Sachs Quarz front derailleur,
Shimano cassette, Sachs Powergrip shifters, custom two color
paint (gold/purple), trunk bag and more...

Call Todd: 510-334-9898 or email for more info

Oakland, CA

Hi,

Is this still for sale? I'm potentially interested, and
located not too far away (Cupertino).

-Eben Haber