For Sale! Speedplay Frog Ti Pedals

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Marcel Vautour, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. For sale, Like new, 2002 Speedplay Frogs Ti Pedals! Used lightly for about 3 months, never raced on,
    and greased often. These pedals are killer light, only 198g for the pair! Cleats are in very good
    condition. Perfect for people who like a lot of float (20 degres or so). If interested, visit:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI .dll?ViewItem&item=1976318749

    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > Marcel Vautour <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>For sale, Like new, 2002 GRS! Used lightly for about 3 months, never raced on, and greased often.
    >>These GRS' are killer light, only 198g for the pair! Cleats are in very good condition. Perfect
    >>for people who
    >
    > like
    >
    >>a lot of float (20 degres or so).
    >

    > GRS doesn't belong here.
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Pssst! Shaun! The frogs are the mountain biking ones ;)

    What doesn't belong here is unsolicited advertising... take it to rec.bicycles.marketplace.

    Jon "Commander" Bond

  3. Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >

    >>Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >>
    >>>Marcel Vautour <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]...

    > 198g

    >>>like

    >>>GRS doesn't belong here.
    >>>

    >>>Shaun aRe
    >>>

    >>Pssst! Shaun! The frogs are the mountain biking ones ;)
    >

    > No such thing - they're all GRS, just with a marketing twist to con dumb people who own
    > mountainbikes, but are wannabe roadie scum bags..
    >

    >>What doesn't belong here is unsolicited advertising...
    >

    > .....of GRS.
    >

    >>take it to rec.bicycles.marketplace._GRS_
    >

    > Shaun aRe - did you not follow that recent clipless thread? ',;~}

    Nope. But I know some riders who really like 'em.

    Jon "Commander" Bond