For Sale! Speedplay Frog Ti Pedals

Marcel Vautour

Guest
For sale, Like new, 2002 Speedplay Frogs Ti Pedals! Used lightly for about 3 months, never raced on,
and greased often. These pedals are killer light, only 198g for the pair! Cleats are in very good
condition. Perfect for people who like a lot of float (20 degres or so). If interested, visit:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI .dll?ViewItem&item=1976318749

Thanks!

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Marcel Vautour <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>For sale, Like new, 2002 GRS! Used lightly for about 3 months, never raced on, and greased often.
>>These GRS' are killer light, only 198g for the pair! Cleats are in very good condition. Perfect
>>for people who
>
> like
>
>>a lot of float (20 degres or so).
>

> GRS doesn't belong here.
>

> Shaun aRe

Pssst! Shaun! The frogs are the mountain biking ones ;)

What doesn't belong here is unsolicited advertising... take it to rec.bicycles.marketplace.

Jon "Commander" Bond

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

>>Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>>
>>>Marcel Vautour <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

> 198g

>>>like

>>>GRS doesn't belong here.
>>>

>>>Shaun aRe
>>>

>>Pssst! Shaun! The frogs are the mountain biking ones ;)
>

> No such thing - they're all GRS, just with a marketing twist to con dumb people who own
> mountainbikes, but are wannabe roadie scum bags..
>

>>What doesn't belong here is unsolicited advertising...
>

> .....of GRS.
>

>>take it to rec.bicycles.marketplace._GRS_
>

> Shaun aRe - did you not follow that recent clipless thread? ',;~}

Nope. But I know some riders who really like 'em.

Jon "Commander" Bond