For sale Tadpole Trike

Dean

Guest
This is a tadpole with drum brakes, 20"wheels, an Organic
engines mesh seat, rear suspension w/ Fox Air shock, mid-
drive, brazed 4130 frame, etc. $800 plus shipping. I'm back
to making jewelry, and have no time or space for bike
building anymore.This is perfect for somebody who has wanted
a trike to fiddle around with, but not quite ambitious
enough to build from scratch. I've done the hard part, now
just make a chain tensioner and you're set. to reply, remove
"your clothes" northern indiana

No under $1000 trikes? No way! They exist. Fair deal- best
of luck selling yours Dean.. But shipping is expensive as I
found out yesterday sending a trike to AL. I should
seriously consider investing in delivery companies instead
of my trike collection.

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

news:<[email protected]>...

Christopher Jordan wrote:

> No under $1000 trikes? No way! They exist. Fair deal- best
> of luck selling yours Dean.. But shipping is expensive as
> I found out yesterday sending a trike to AL. I should
> seriously consider investing in delivery companies instead
> of my trike collection.

I drove over 900 miles in one day to save on truck freight
when I purchased my Earth Cycles Dragonflyer.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area