For sale: trail-a-bike tandem trailer bike

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Huw Francis, May 11, 2003.

  1. Huw Francis

    Huw Francis Guest

    Tags:

  2. Guy Chapman

    Guy Chapman Guest

  3. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Guy Chapman
    <[email protected]> writes
    >[email protected] (Huw Francis) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >> Sadly, my kids have outgrown our double trailer bike so it has to go.
    >
    >There is only one way forward: <http://www.chapmancentral.com/Web/public.nsf/Documents/me-n-u2>

    Looks good, though I'd have to get another child as well yet :)

    One small error on the page it seems:

    'At Robin's suggestion we had a double headset fitted'

    I take it hats should say 'double stem' ?
    --
    Chris French, Leeds

  4. In news:[email protected], chris French <[email protected]> typed:
    > In message <[email protected]>, Guy Chapman
    > <[email protected]> writes
    >> [email protected] (Huw Francis) wrote in message
    >> news:<[email protected]>...
    >>
    >>> Sadly, my kids have outgrown our double trailer bike so it has to go.
    >>
    >> There is only one way forward: <http://www.chapmancentral.com/Web/public.nsf/Documents/me-n-u2>
    >

    > Looks good, though I'd have to get another child as well yet :)
    >
    > One small error on the page it seems:
    >
    > 'At Robin's suggestion we had a double headset fitted'
    >
    > I take it hats should say 'double stem' ?

    Ah, that's why I didn't understand what it meant until I saw the picture. It's a very good
    idea, though.

  5. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Mon, 12 May 2003 21:36:19 +0100, chris French <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Looks good, though I'd have to get another child as well yet :)

    Do not under any circumstances try the Thorn Voyager childback tandem, unless you have enough money
    to buy it. I was hugely impressed by that bike.

    >I take it hats should say 'double stem' ?

    hats should indeed - and now does, thanks.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.