For Sale: Trek 5900 OCLV 110 Campagnolo Record 62cm 16lbs! Portland, Maine

The_Spokesman

Guest
This is my bike. The Superlight 2003 frame and fork was purchased
brand new in June of this year. I purchased a 04' Record Carbon Front
Derailleur at that time and replaced the handlebar tape (Cinelli). I
have purchased a NEW Chorus Cassette, Record Chainrings, Record Chain,
Ergo hoods and Michelin Pro Race tires specifically for the auction.
They are brand new never used. The bikes remaining components were new
in June 2003. The frame and fork has been been babied. All possible
housing rub areas were protected before it was built with Mylar
patches. There is a scratch on the chainstay (email me for photos) and
some scuffs on the underside of the bottom bracket. Overall Condition
is excellent. The Eurus Wheelset has been phenomenal. Both wheels are
true. The front wheels decal has two small marks on either side of the
"O" in Campagnolo. The carbon front derailleur has a scuff in the
clear coat on the carbon outer cage. The shifters are in excellent
condition with a tiny 2mm chip in the clear coat of the right lever.
Hoods are brand new. The crankset has some light scuffs from use but
looks great. The bikes overall condition is excellent. If I was buying
a bike on eBay this is the condition I would hope for. These bikes
excel in every area of road cycling from racing to triathlon to all
day rides. I will replace this Trek OCLV with another one. I have ton
of photos so please feel free to email me and I will send them along.

2003 Trek OCLV Carbon Ultralight 110 Frame
2003 Trek OCLV Carbon 110 Fork
2003 Campagnolo Record: Carbon Seatpost, Rear Derailleur, Ergopower
10spd Shifters , Brake Calipers, 175mm 39-53 Crankset
Campagnolo Record 39-53 Chainrings <b>(Brand New)</b>
Campagnolo Chorus 12-25 10spd Cassette <b>(Brand New)</b>
Campagnolo Record C10 Chain <b>(Brand New)</b>
Michelin Pro Race 700x23 Tires <b>(Brand New)</b>
2003 Campagnolo Eurus Wheelset
2003 Campagnolo Chorus Bottom Bracket
2004 Campagnolo Record Carbon Braze-On Front Derailleur
ITM Millennium Super Over 110mm OS Stem
ITM Millennium Super Over 46cm OS Road Bars
Cinnelli Tape
Campagnolo Housing and Innerwires
Selle Italia Flite SLR Ti Saddle
Elite Alloy Bottle Cages
WEIGHT: 16lbs. as shown
SIZE: 62cm
TOPTUBE: 59.2cm
STANDOVER: 33.2"
I am: 6'3" w/ 34" inseam

In article <[email protected]>,
The_Spokesman <[email protected]> wrote:

Paging Mark Fennell! I think we have a perfect score!

> This is my bike. The Superlight 2003 frame and fork was purchased
> brand new in June of this year. I purchased a 04' Record Carbon Front
> Derailleur at that time and replaced the handlebar tape (Cinelli). I
> have purchased a NEW Chorus Cassette, Record Chainrings, Record Chain,
> Ergo hoods and Michelin Pro Race tires specifically for the auction.
> They are brand new never used. The bikes remaining components were new
> in June 2003. The frame and fork has been been babied. All possible
> housing rub areas were protected before it was built with Mylar
> patches. There is a scratch on the chainstay (email me for photos) and
> some scuffs on the underside of the bottom bracket. Overall Condition
> is excellent. The Eurus Wheelset has been phenomenal. Both wheels are
> true. The front wheels decal has two small marks on either side of the
> "O" in Campagnolo. The carbon front derailleur has a scuff in the
> clear coat on the carbon outer cage. The shifters are in excellent
> condition with a tiny 2mm chip in the clear coat of the right lever.
> Hoods are brand new. The crankset has some light scuffs from use but
> looks great. The bikes overall condition is excellent. If I was buying
> a bike on eBay this is the condition I would hope for. These bikes
> excel in every area of road cycling from racing to triathlon to all
> day rides. I will replace this Trek OCLV with another one. I have ton
> of photos so please feel free to email me and I will send them along.
>
> 2003 Trek OCLV Carbon Ultralight 110 Frame
> 2003 Trek OCLV Carbon 110 Fork
> 2003 Campagnolo Record: Carbon Seatpost, Rear Derailleur, Ergopower
> 10spd Shifters , Brake Calipers, 175mm 39-53 Crankset
> Campagnolo Record 39-53 Chainrings <b>(Brand New)</b>
> Campagnolo Chorus 12-25 10spd Cassette <b>(Brand New)</b>
> Campagnolo Record C10 Chain <b>(Brand New)</b>
> Michelin Pro Race 700x23 Tires <b>(Brand New)</b>
> 2003 Campagnolo Eurus Wheelset
> 2003 Campagnolo Chorus Bottom Bracket
> 2004 Campagnolo Record Carbon Braze-On Front Derailleur
> ITM Millennium Super Over 110mm OS Stem
> ITM Millennium Super Over 46cm OS Road Bars
> Cinnelli Tape
> Campagnolo Housing and Innerwires
> Selle Italia Flite SLR Ti Saddle
> Elite Alloy Bottle Cages