rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

For Sale: Trials rim

Started by gerblefranklin · · Last activity · 1 post · 283 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
9 March 2005
Last activity
9 March 2005
Original author
gerblefranklin
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
283
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi All.

    I'm looking to buy a trials wheel, and I've gotten an offer but the
    person wants to sell the entire wheel whole. I don't really care which
    rim i use, but already have a Try-All blue trials rim. The wheel i will
    be getting has an arrow rim.

    So, one of these rims must go. I would rather keep the try-all rim,
    since it's a great rim, but I'd be willing to sell it if need be. teh
    specs of the Try-All rim can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/62ats The
    rim is lighter than a DX-32 and is 47mm wide, a whopping 15mm wider than
    the 32mm wide DX-32. It has brushed sidewalls for a better braking
    surface, and is anodized blue. I will include the rim strip with it if I
    sell it. It is in nearly perfect condition, with 1 short ride on it.

    The arrow rim's dimensions can be found here:
    http://www.arrowracing.com/rims/dhx.html The rim wasn't used very much,
    and is still in decent condition. I don't have the rim yet, but if I can
    find a buyer for it I will.

    I would like $50USD for the try-all rim, and $35 for the arrow. PM me if
    interested.

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Trials-Muni

    Nick's main man.

    "Democracy is just a word when the people are starving"-Immortal
    Technique

    * I need a profile hub, any condition, as long as the splines work! (PM
    me) *
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gerblefranklin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4295
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/38785

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.