for sale................Twenty-Niner unicycle

Jagur

Guest
i'll be selling my SH 29er now.

its a great uni and with a new thicker seat tube,its even
more stout.ive used this uni for months and even took it to
the 2003 Cali-MUni week-end where it performed wonderful but
a little to fast to be stuck behind a pack puny 20 inch
unicycle riders so try to avoid that.....stay in front on a
29... :cool:

why am i selling it,you ask? well ive got my new KH24 and
im pretty much just riding that and if i need to go faster
or farther than it can take me,i just jump on the 2
wheeled 27 spd.

since ive always felt that a seat,seat post and crank arms
are personalizied items,ive decided to once agian sell a uni
without those parts.

a word of caution,this is a high-end unicycle.not just a
stock unicycle.i want the buyer to be a person that knows
how to respect this fine machine.a person who will make sure
that it doesnt get trashed from user neglect or lack of
matinance.in other words,dont buy this uni if you have never
seen it before or dont work on your own stuff.its my worst
nightmare to think of this uni ending up getting poked and
prodded by some loser bike shop employee trying to figure
out how to get the crown apart to swap a tube.....you guys
know what i mean,this 29er is art in motion.

i think this uni will be most enjoyed by someone who is into
commuting,distance riding and trail jamming.it is built to
withstand drops of 3 feet but only if you know how to
land....it could easily take 1 or 2 foot drops all day
long,just dont land sidways.

VITAL STATS:

1) 29 inch SH frame (will fit the Schwallbe tyre)
2) 48 splined SH hub
3) 138.5 Shimano LX cranks
4) 14/15 black DT spokes
5) Sun Rhyno-lite rim
6) real 29er tube
7) Velox rim tape.....YEAH!
8) WTB MotoRapter (90% tread still left)

*the brake in the photo isnt included* it belongs to Frank
A.

::$365:: no shipping fee

+-------------------------------------------------------
---------+
| Attachment filename: pc270032.jpg |
http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/181481| +-------------------------------------------------------
---------+

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

Aww man, I wish I had some money. I'd really love that
thing. I could really use a commuter uni! Especially a Steve
Howard original. Oh well. Some day.

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

"The guy wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit him in the face!"
-Strongbad
"That happened once!"
-Coach Z
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Such a sweet looking uni! If I had the money and DIDN'T have
a broken leg that'd be very tempting. anyways Cheers to the
person who gets it!

--
Eublapharis13 - Unicycle destroyer

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes.
Eublapharis13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4065

is the price any bit negotiable even though that is
quite a deal?

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

"Awww man its like I ate a candy cane through my nose or a koala bear
crapped a rainbow into my brain!"-Me just after beleiving that if you
put Burts Bees wax on your eyelids it will keep you awake.

Catboy wrote:
> *is the price any bit negotiable even though that is quite
> a deal? *
sure,how does *$400* sound? ;)

really though,what do you got?

i might think about trade...anyone got a Thompson 27.2 seat
post or a Wilder rail bracket? pedals? etc.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

Im still considering i i really want this or not(right
now because weather is cruddy and I wouldnt be able to
use it much)But if i do make a final decision the highest
i could offer is 300 USD I know its not much but really
im just a kid so...

--

Catboy wrote:
> *Im still considering i i really want this or not(right
> now because weather is cruddy and I wouldnt be able to use
> it much)*

What do you mean? This is BEAUTIFUL weather for
unicycling! Especially for a larger wheel, because you're
up above the snow. That's why I'd love to have it for
commuting right now.

--

jagur wrote:
> *i'll be selling my SH 29er now. since ive always felt
> that crank arms are personalizied items,ive decided to
> once agian sell a uni without those parts.
>
> 3) 138.5 Shimano LX cranks
> the brake in the photo isnt included* it belongs to
> Frank A.
>
> ::$365:: no shipping fee

Jagur: Great looking ride. Question: You said that the SH-
Uni would be sold w/o crank arms, but then you noted that it
has 138.5 Shimano LX cranks. And, the picture shows cranks.
Does it come with Cranks?

I am guessing you meant, no pedals. Am I right? Thanks in
advance for your response. I have some great Frank A. Wellgo
pedals for that 29er :D, sorry Frank, I couldn't resist. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"my gyroscope is in my head......." Zod
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

chirokid wrote:
> *I am guessing you meant, no pedals. Am I right?*

I had the same question, and one more. What? No Harper hub?
I wish I had a place to use it, but at this point it would
only deprive the other two of their rightful share of the
dust that they've been collecting. I'm sure it'll go quick.

--
unibiker - What is that thing anyway?

Jeff Baker
[email protected]
______________________________

Favorite comment (from a child) 'You can't do that. That's impossible.'
'Unibike Gallery' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albun01)
unibiker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/473

Please, some one in Hawaii buy this thing! It's such a nice
piece of work. I'd get it, but a 29er is second on my list
next to a MUni. I want to see, and ride it. But I don't
think I can buy it.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

daino149 wrote:
> *Please, some one in Hawaii buy this thing!*
what number on your list would it be if sold it to you for
$250 +ship.?

i would love to send something to Hawaii for a change.i also
told SH that i thought it would be cool to send one of his
uni's to a place they had never been.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

daino149 wrote:
> *Please, some one in Hawaii buy this thing! It's such a
> nice piece of work. I'd get it, but a 29er is second on my
> list next to a MUni. I want to see, and ride it. But I
> don't think I can buy it.
>
> Daniel *

MUni in Hawaii...Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

You don't have a MUni weekend planned anytime soon. By soon,
I mean AFTER I win the upcoming Tennessee Lottery. (Hey
Chirokid, they're launching with three $1 million winners in
the scratch-off...We could carpool!)

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987

Memphis Mud wrote:
> * I win the upcoming Tennessee Lottery. (Hey Chirokid,
> they're launching with three $1 million winners in the
> scratch-off...We could carpool!) *

When you win a million, would you still know me? :D You
distant COUSIN, --chirokid--

PS: To keep on topic, I can hardly believe this 29er is
still waiting for a home. Maybe TN is in it's
future...?

--
chirokid

"my gyroscope is in my head......." Zod
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

If it's still around in a few months, I'll buy it. I doubt
it will last that long, though. I can't believe no one has
made an offer yet.

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

"The guy wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit him in the face!"
-Strongbad
"That happened once!"
-Coach Z
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

the 29er isnt going to Hawaii so its still looking for
a new home.

+-------------------------------------------------------
---------+
| Attachment filename: pc270035.jpg |
http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/181827| +-------------------------------------------------------
---------+

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

Me wrote:
> *i might think about trade...anyone got a Thompson 27.2
> seat post or a Wilder rail bracket? pedals? etc. *
i also need a Magura brake for my KH24.steel brake line
would be a plus.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-

Jagur and I have worked out a deal, so --chirokid-- (me) will be the new
owner of the Super SHJag 29er. :D

Any recommendations on the pedals I should install?
Congratulations will be happily accepted.

Iwill now be going outside to begin my watch for the Big
Brown happy Truck! Lets see, me sending my $ to Oregon, then
Jagur sending the SuperSHJag29er back to me, I better take
some snacks and a sleeping bag out with me. --chirokid--