For Sale: Ultimate Roadtrip Vehicle

Todd

Guest
2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Xtd Cab, TRD package 29,000 miles, with a Wildernest pop-up camper shell
(This shell turns into a 8 ft. tall tent that is fully enclosed inside the top of the shell). Travel
in comfort in this sweet rig. 19,000 or b/o call or email 303-748-0666 [email protected]

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:16:04 -0700, Todd did issue forth:

> 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Xtd Cab, TRD package 29,000 miles, with a Wildernest pop-up camper shell
> (This shell turns into a 8 ft. tall tent that is fully enclosed inside the top of the shell).
> Travel in comfort in this sweet rig. 19,000 or b/o call or email

Is delivery included in that price?

Huw "It's not very far" Pritchard

On 10 Jun 2003 12:16:04 -0700, [email protected] (Todd) wrote:

|2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Xtd Cab, TRD package 29,000 miles, with a
|Wildernest pop-up camper shell (This shell turns into a 8 ft. tall |tent that is fully enclosed
inside the top of the shell). Travel in |comfort in this sweet rig.
|19,000 or b/o
|call or email
|303-748-0666
|[email protected]

"Ultimate Roadtrip Vehicle" is a pretty bold statement, even from a spammer.

I disagree and I'm not interested in your truck after you detailed all of the work that needed to be
done after you wrecked it.

Why would anyone want to buy it, unless you aren't going to tell them about the bent frame?

"Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:16:04 -0700, Todd did issue forth:
>
> > 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Xtd Cab, TRD package 29,000 miles, with a Wildernest pop-up camper shell
> > (This shell turns into a 8 ft. tall tent that is fully enclosed inside the top of the shell).
> > Travel in comfort
in
> > this sweet rig. 19,000 or b/o call or email
>
> Is delivery included in that price?
>
> Huw "It's not very far" Pritchard

I can offer him some b/o for it. I've normally got loads of it when I've cycled back up from work
in a hurry.

Andy Chequer, stinky cyclist.