For Sale: Ultimate Roadtrip Vehicle

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Todd, Jun 10, 2003.

  1. Todd

    Todd Guest

    2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Xtd Cab, TRD package 29,000 miles, with a Wildernest pop-up camper shell
    (This shell turns into a 8 ft. tall tent that is fully enclosed inside the top of the shell). Travel
    in comfort in this sweet rig. 19,000 or b/o call or email 303-748-0666 [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:16:04 -0700, Todd did issue forth:

    > 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Xtd Cab, TRD package 29,000 miles, with a Wildernest pop-up camper shell
    > (This shell turns into a 8 ft. tall tent that is fully enclosed inside the top of the shell).
    > Travel in comfort in this sweet rig. 19,000 or b/o call or email

    Is delivery included in that price?

    Huw "It's not very far" Pritchard

  3. On 10 Jun 2003 12:16:04 -0700, [email protected] (Todd) wrote:

    |2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Xtd Cab, TRD package 29,000 miles, with a
    |Wildernest pop-up camper shell (This shell turns into a 8 ft. tall |tent that is fully enclosed
    inside the top of the shell). Travel in |comfort in this sweet rig.
    |19,000 or b/o
    |call or email
    |303-748-0666
    |[email protected]

    "Ultimate Roadtrip Vehicle" is a pretty bold statement, even from a spammer.

    I disagree and I'm not interested in your truck after you detailed all of the work that needed to be
    done after you wrecked it.

    Why would anyone want to buy it, unless you aren't going to tell them about the bent frame?

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:16:04 -0700, Todd did issue forth:
    >
    > > 2001 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Xtd Cab, TRD package 29,000 miles, with a Wildernest pop-up camper shell
    > > (This shell turns into a 8 ft. tall tent that is fully enclosed inside the top of the shell).
    > > Travel in comfort
    in
    > > this sweet rig. 19,000 or b/o call or email
    >
    > Is delivery included in that price?
    >
    > Huw "It's not very far" Pritchard

    I can offer him some b/o for it. I've normally got loads of it when I've cycled back up from work
    in a hurry.

    Andy Chequer, stinky cyclist.