For sale: unique 'green flash' Specialized Tarmac, only used once.

On 07/13/2007 04:55 AM, in article
[email protected], "Simon Brooke"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/tour07/index.php?id=/photos/2007/tour07
> /tour075/fs016

Judging by the position of certain items in Tom's shorts ... I'm not sure
that I'd want that bike after being "used" once ... I'm worried about
exactly HOW Mr. Bone-in used it ...

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

in message <[email protected]>, bdbafh
('[email protected]') wrote:

> On Jul 13, 6:55 am, Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2007/tour07/index.php?id=/photos/20...

> Is that the bike that won Stage 6?

I looked carefully, and I'm pretty sure he was back on the one with the red
stripe today. However, nil desperandum. He'll be riding the pretty green
one again tomorrow. So that'll be 'used twice'!

;; I can't work yanks out......
;; Why do they frown upon sex yet relish violence?
;; Deep Fried Lettuce