For Sale.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Bob Muir, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. Bob Muir

    Bob Muir Guest

    Hi an electronically challenged friend has asked me to place an ad for her so here goes:

    For sale.
    19.5/20 inch 'Coppi' Frame & accessories. (nearly a full bike minus wheels) Columbus 'Neuron'
    tubing. Shimano 105 STI levers 7 gears. Bars, stem, crankset, brakes, seatpin. £80

    I've set up an email account for her (redirected to me) so I will pass on any emails adressed to :
    [email protected]

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Bob Muir" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi an electronically challenged friend has asked me to place an ad for her so here goes:
    >
    > I've set up an email account for her (redirected to me) so I will pass on any emails adressed to :
    > [email protected]

    So we take it this machine is available for inspection north of Watford?

  3. Bob Muir

    Bob Muir Guest

    Yes there are intelligent life forms north of Watford ("There's life Jim but not as we know it")