For Sarah da Roadie

wilmar13 said:
Well I assume the social retard is legit, but the other two "chicks" were created just to mess with him. While fairly transparent, it is more creative than the average troll to use to accounts to play off each other.
I got a message of somebody (no names) accusing me of being Crank Chick! I think there's some funny stuff going on behind the scenes :confused:

Lesbians, aliases and social retards, speak up and defend yourselves :D

ScottishDan said:
Lesbians, aliases and social retards, speak up and defend yourselves :D
I don't think there is anything to defend here, and I never meant to imply there was. I am proud to be a socially retarded lesbian and make no apoligies to anyone who has assumed otherwise. Oh and Cydewaze stop sending me PM's, we are through and it is time for you to move on...

Any sign of those photos yet?....i have a stinking hangover and could do with some hot lezzie action...c'mon girls....get 'em oot...

MountainPro said:
Any sign of those photos yet?....i have a stinking hangover and could do with some hot lezzie action...c'mon girls....get 'em oot...
Jeez ask Sarah, judging by her PMs shes in to some weird ****.

Cover me in chocolate and throw me the the lesbians

Of course this would be the case if they all looked like Lindsay Lohan, sadly this is seldom the case and they normaly look like my Dad...

I don't really mind if Da Roadie and Crankie are one person just as long as they talk a good ***** fight, I'll superimpose Lindsay and maybe that naughty minx Scarlett.

So, seconds out - BOX!

Crank Girl said:
Jeez ask Sarah, judging by her PMs shes in to some weird ****.
Crank, I want to believe you, but without some proof (i.e. PMs), I just can't.......

can i just say if you two want to kiss and make up i have a spare room for rent.

I also have some photograpic equipiment should you wish to preserve the moment.

MountainPro said:

Here ya go!

fatboy61 said:
Here ya go!
effin hell fatboy, i wanted hot steamy pics (or videos) of those two lezzers, not a shot of your web-cam...

tell you what ladies, all the blokes on cyclingforums will chip in a couple of quid, you could make yoursell a tidy proft and it'll just be our little secret...how about it eh?

MountainPro said:
effin hell fatboy, i wanted hot steamy pics (or videos) of those two lezzers, not a shot of your web-cam...

****! Busted! Ok I admit it, I am Sarah da Roadie... In my spare time I am also Limerickman and Crank Girl. What am I going to do in the evenings now??

***********! I've only been off the forum for a few days and all hell has broken loose. All of a sudden we've got rampant lesbians and desperate housewives (Kameron). I should go away more often. :D

p.s. I think you look lovely Sarah. Or fatboy. Or whatever your name is. :rolleyes:

wheelist said:
p.s. I think you look lovely Sarah. Or fatboy. Or whatever your name is. :rolleyes:
Yeah, thanks.. I guess. Umm... I was actually trying to suggest that it was "Sarah", rather than me.. thanks fo' nothing MountainPro. :D "A dagger in my heart, Seymour!"
But I mean really.... Is everyone that stoopid? I don't think for a minute that MountainPro looks identical to Marco Pantani, or Chris E is actually Jan Ullrich. But the minute some "girlie" posts with a saucy looking avatar, three-quarters of the male population get their todgers out and start whacking them against their keyboards. Go figure.
BTW I am aware that there is a far more entertaining Sarah/Crankgirl thread elsewhere, but there is only so much of that I can take at one time. For the past three evenings my co-workers have been wondering why I sit sniggering at my computer screen with coffee coming out of my nose.