For the Fun of it t-shirts

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Thediff, Mar 11, 2003.

  1. Thediff

    Thediff Guest

    Hi again everyone, here is my monthly reminder for recumbent t-shirts and stuff. I radically changed
    and added some new designs. One design for everyone; take a look and tell me what you think of them.
    I am trying not to offend anyone or rip off any other idea, etc. http://www.cafeshops.com/ridebent I
    just want to promote our great alternative to cycling. If ya like 'em tell me and get one; if you
    don't tell me why and don't get one. Have "FUN" ! Larry BikeE AT & CT Leduc, Alberta, Canada

    Tags:

  2. "thediff" skrev ...
    > Hi again everyone, here is my monthly reminder for recumbent t-shirts and stuff. I radically
    > changed and added some new designs. One design for everyone; take a look and tell me what you
    > think of them. I am trying not to offend anyone or rip off any other idea, etc.
    > http://www.cafeshops.com/ridebent I just want to promote our great alternative to cycling. If ya
    > like 'em tell me and get one; if you don't tell me why and don't get one.

    I like 'em. :) Best logo I have seen so far although I'd skip the " around Fun. "Ride Bent for the
    FUN of it" works for me. I would like one I could actually ride with though. Cotton is not my fabric
    of choice for a hot summer day on a bent anymore.

    I'll be quiet now and maybe order a mug instead. ;-)

    Regards Mikael

  3. "thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi again everyone, here is my monthly reminder for recumbent t-shirts and stuff. I radically
    > changed and added some new designs. One design for everyone; take a look and tell me what you
    > think of them. I am trying not to offend anyone or rip off any other idea, etc.
    > http://www.cafeshops.com/ridebent I just want to promote our great alternative to cycling. If ya
    > like 'em tell me and get one; if you don't tell me why and don't get one. Have "FUN" ! Larry BikeE
    > AT & CT Leduc, Alberta, Canada

    Very very impressive! I meant nothing with previous comments about another T-shirt for bent riders
    only 2 feet high and not lower as I ride, but this certainly answered any questions I had. Nice ad!

    Seeing many heights prompted an order or two!! Thanks!

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.