For the Jock Sniffer

Just checking out the program guide for my satellite radio, and came
across this.

/www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=FlexContent&cid=1105721204513

Why anyone would be interested is beyond me, but still, I am sure
someone will be.

[email protected] wrote:
> Just checking out the program guide for my satellite radio, and came
> across this.

> /www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=FlexContent&cid=1105721204513

> Why anyone would be interested is beyond me, but still, I am sure
> someone will be.

Scary. I didn't realize how out of touch I'm getting.
LANCE, Bode Miller, and Kerri Walsh were the only
athlete hosts I'd heard of.

I did click on the Kerri Walsh link. And on the pics
link. It was a letdown, nothing at all like the lesbians-
on-the-beach pic that circulated after they won the
medal.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]