For the love of Unicycle.com

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by UniTyler, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. UniTyler

    UniTyler Guest

    Wow, I gotta hand it to the super guys & gals at UDC! Check out this
    email they just sent me - with no asking any questions or anything
    (definitely a good thing) and no money envolved! I think I've figured
    out the whole Santa thing - his name is John Drummond! :D

    *Tyler,

    We are going to send you a Nimbus Long neck frame that we
    have just received and put on the site. We are having trouble getting
    more of the Semcycle frames and want you to try this one. Let us know
    how you like it.

    Best Regards,

    Your Unicycle.com team*

    --
    UniTyler
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

  2. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

  3. Heyyy, I want something free!

    Thats nice of them.

    --
    forrestunifreak

    warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
    it has been know to cause warts, ringworm, and diaper rash.
    it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pchycological nudity,
    and traces of peanuts.you cant read this!
    'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

    'Seattle Bike Supply' (http://www.seattlebikesupply.com)

  4. flyer

    flyer Guest

    That's pretty awesome. Actually come to think of it, all the unicycle
    suppliers are totally awesome.

    Actually, to revise again, unicyclists in general are a pretty great
    group of people.

    I love you guys! *tear of sappiness*

    :q

    --
    flyer
    flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

  5. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

    flyer wrote:

    > I love you guys! *tear of sappiness*
    >
    > :q

    me too!
    you're all my bestesty freinds!
    now you've got me crying too... in sappiness...

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Mat.
    -----------------------
    SUPER AWEXOME SUPER-UNI SHIRTS! PREORDER YOURS
    TODAY!!!http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44230
    --"to maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME." -Fwgen0moB?
    "abababilbel" - General Dibbles
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

  6. caw89

    caw89 Guest

  7. UniTyler

    UniTyler Guest

    caw89 wrote:
    > THats tight man, tell em how it works, maybe you can be there lil
    > product tester.... IL test any trials unicycles they have....lol....

    I sure will tell them how it works! That'd be neat to test their stuff
    like that - I don't even care if I get sponsorships or anything, that'd
    just be so much fun!

    Unicycle.com - If you're reading this, then no I'm not begging for a
    sponsorship like I'm sure gallons of people do. Not saying I'm
    refusing it, though...;) :)

    --
    UniTyler
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

  8. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

  9. UniTyler

    UniTyler Guest

    Evan Byrne wrote:
    > Can we start a pool on wether the tire is going to be closer to one side
    > of the frame?

    Lol...I'd vote no. I do think it was the frame because I measured the
    legs and one was a hair shorter. Or shall I be an optimist and say a
    hair longer? Or shall I be an engineer and say both legs are longer
    than they should be, and we should conserve the metal and make the
    frame 1/16 of an inch away from the tire? ;)

    Man, my eye has really been twitchy tonight - I've winked a lot in this
    thread.

    --
    UniTyler
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

  10. Evan Byrne

    Evan Byrne Guest

    UniTyler wrote:

    > Man, my eye has really been twitchy tonight - I've winked a lot in this
    > thread.

    your humor is allmost as bad as your riding.

    --
    Evan Byrne

    "Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
    Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

  11. mojobo1

    mojobo1 Guest

  12. jagur

    jagur Guest

    your gift dictates that the Sem frame sould be given to away to someone
    free of charge....someone who has scissors and a aluminum can.

    --
    jagur

    theres enough BS in life, without MR contributing.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  13. Matt.Weston

    Matt.Weston Guest

    jagur wrote:
    > your gift dictates that the Sem frame sould be given to away to someone
    > free of charge....someone who has scissors and a aluminum can.

    Hmmm, You wouldn't happen to have -someone particular- in mind, would
    you jagur? :p

    Previous experience with making and using a shim not required, but
    could help ;)

    --
    Matt.Weston
    Matt.Weston's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11149

  14. jagur

    jagur Guest

    No, ive had one before...i mean somone who hasnt had a nice frame like
    that sould get it.

    --
    jagur

    theres enough BS in life, without MR contributing.
    -forget_your_life-
    --------------------------------------
    -------*muni militia *-------
    *one wheeled death squad*

  15. Matt.Weston

    Matt.Weston Guest

  16. markf

    markf Guest

    /me raises hand.

    i'd love a good freestyle frame. the gb4 trials isn't to hot for
    freestyle. and i'm probably going to grab a torker lx after xmas, but
    i'd prefer a better uni.

    --
    markf

    stuck in iowa and unemployed.
    markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102

  17. Seager

    Seager Guest

  18. UniTyler

    UniTyler Guest

    Seager wrote:
    > Tyler, I know you want to have perfect equipment and all but did you
    > atleast try the aluminum can shim?

    Nope, I didn't even have time because uni.com just sent this great
    frame before I had a chance. That's fine with me, though! :)

    Sorry, but I do have to send it back to UDC.

    evan, please leave your insults out of this thread. thanks. :)

    --
    UniTyler
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

  19. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

    forrestunifreak wrote:
    > Heyyy, I want something free!
    >

    > Thats nice of them.

    like free torker unicycles??

    Chase

    --
    Unitik908

    All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
    R.I.P Unibiker
    R.I.P Gazzaloddi
    R.I.P Paul Hester
    R.I.P James Doohan
    R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
    R.I.P Peter Jennings
    R.I.P Pope John Paul II
    R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
    YAMS

    -last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -