For the man who has everything

On Jul 13, 12:13 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
wrote:
> A nice addition to the collection
>
> http://personales.ya.com/anki/cyclingboardgames/g_virenque.htm

Hey, thanks for posting that. Very interesting to see all of the
board games. I like them as art, but playing a cycling board game is
for, as you say it, wankerz.*

* Having a fantasy team on velogames, on the other hand, is really
cool and all of the big kids do it. Like me.**

** My team sucks so far, but the game is still afoot.

RicodJour <[email protected]> writes:

> On Jul 13, 12:13 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> A nice addition to the collection
>>
>> http://personales.ya.com/anki/cyclingboardgames/g_virenque.htm

> Hey, thanks for posting that. Very interesting to see all of the
> board games. I like them as art, but playing a cycling board game is
> for, as you say it, wankerz.*

> * Having a fantasy team on velogames, on the other hand, is really
> cool and all of the big kids do it. Like me.**
>
> ** My team sucks so far, but the game is still afoot.

I thought it was interesting, and a nice conversation piece, but I
really can't believe abyone would actually play the game

At least not more than once

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

In article <[email protected]>,
RicodJour <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Jul 13, 12:13 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > A nice addition to the collection
> >
> > http://personales.ya.com/anki/cyclingboardgames/g_virenque.htm

> Hey, thanks for posting that. Very interesting to see all of the
> board games. I like them as art, but playing a cycling board game is
> for, as you say it, wankerz.*

Well, the name of this game is "Play with Richard Virenque." This
overly-literal translation from the French (or is it funny in French,
too?) sounds like something for, as you say it, wankerz.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> RicodJour <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 13, 12:13 pm, Davey Crockett <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> A nice addition to the collection
>>>
>>> http://personales.ya.com/anki/cyclingboardgames/g_virenque.htm

>> Hey, thanks for posting that. Very interesting to see all of the
>> board games. I like them as art, but playing a cycling board game is
>> for, as you say it, wankerz.*

> Well, the name of this game is "Play with Richard Virenque." This
> overly-literal translation from the French (or is it funny in French,
> too?) sounds like something for, as you say it, wankerz.

50 euros, plus post. I'll stick with Monopoly. Unless it comes with a
mass spectrometer, or some other useful lab equipment.