For the trike freaks

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, May 11, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    just checked my web shots for new favorite viewers. A new viewer called trikeman was listed.I
    checked out his webshots albums. One of his albums should be of interest to all the trikers out
    there. I'm not a trike guy but several trikes shown on his album were um like so totally cool.Album
    is called trikefest.Check it out at http://community.webshots.com/album/66838907OkGOff I see a lic
    plate with discover on it.Anyone know where the fest was?

    Tags:

  2. Yeah and I missed going in 2002...bummer. The woman you should be asking is [email protected] from London
    Ontario, she is pretty active in promoting Trikefest. It happens at the end of (every) July in Port
    Hope, a town on Lake Ontario maybe 85 miles due east of Toronto. Very picture-postcard village/town
    and you can access the town via a biketrail (TransCanada Trail). I don't think you need a trike to
    attend and 2 wheel bents are welcome. My take on Trikefest is that it more of a gathering of those
    bent, more than the form their bents take.
    ------------------------------
    If you look at the pics you'll a blue 1979 MASA Slingshot (now) owned by Carey from Urbane
    Cyclist...mine was a Yellow 1978...gawd I miss that trike. "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote
    in message news:[email protected]...
    > just checked my web shots for new favorite viewers. A new viewer called trikeman was listed.I
    > checked out his webshots albums. One of his albums should be of interest to all the trikers out
    > there. I'm not a trike guy but several trikes shown on his album were um like so totally
    > cool.Album is called trikefest.Check it out at http://community.webshots.com/album/66838907OkGOff
    > I see a lic plate with discover on it.Anyone know where the fest was?

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    > "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> just checked my web shots for new favorite viewers. A new viewer called trikeman was listed.I
    >> checked out his webshots albums. One of his albums should be of interest to all the trikers out
    >> there. I'm not a trike guy but several trikes shown on his album were um like so totally
    >> cool.Album is called trikefest.Check it out at http://community.webshots.com/album/66838907OkGOff
    >> I see a lic plate with discover on it.Anyone know where the fest was?

    >Wile E.Coyote at [email protected] wrote: Yeah and I missed going in 2002...bummer. The woman
    >you should be asking is [email protected] from London Ontario, she is pretty active in promoting
    >Trikefest.

    I will resist asking which quality I have in more abundance: pretty or active. Let's just say I am
    enthusiastic.

    > It happens at the end of (every) July

    August 16 and 17th.

    >in Port Hope, a town on Lake Ontario maybe 85 miles due east of Toronto. Very picture-postcard
    >village/town and you can access the town via a biketrail (TransCanada Trail). I don't think you
    >need a trike to attend and 2 wheel bents are welcome. My take on Trikefest is that it more of a
    >gathering of those bent, more than the form their bents take.

    All welcome- trikes especially so.

    http://www.trikes4all.com/trikefest

    > If you look at the pics you'll a blue 1979 MASA Slingshot (now) owned by Carey from Urbane
    > Cyclist...mine was a Yellow 1978...gawd I miss that trike.

  4. Enthusiastic sounds good to me as well, but at the risk of sounding too chauvinistic you are pretty
    as well and I'd have to assume being a Greenspeed rider you'd be active as well. I'm really burying
    myself alive here aren't I.