For those long term unemployed -- how are you surviving?

If you were really passionate about day time tv you would not be content with watching and move to becoming a critic, a producer, a marketer, a presenter etc ect. there is serious money there.
the person w/people who came up with the rescipie or concept of Fritos were probably passionate about snacks and producing a better one. I presume they are now rolling in it.

It is easy to scoff , but it is because you are not passionate about these things you will not see the possibilities,
Anyhow the gist of my reply was to point out to those (who throught no fault of there own) do not have a job that there can be a posotive side, brought on by all the negative posters suggesting they were a disgrace because they werent employed

roubaix rider said:
If you were really passionate about day time tv you would not be content with watching and move to becoming a critic, a producer, a marketer, a presenter etc ect. there is serious money there.
the person w/people who came up with the rescipie or concept of Fritos were probably passionate about snacks and producing a better one. I presume they are now rolling in it.

It is easy to scoff , but it is because you are not passionate about these things you will not see the possibilities,
Anyhow the gist of my reply was to point out to those (who throught no fault of there own) do not have a job that there can be a posotive side, brought on by all the negative posters suggesting they were a disgrace because they werent employed

The disgrace is collecting unemployment benefits without even trying to find a job. No one has slighted anyone just for being unemployed.

i reckon roubaix rider has the best attitude out of all of us. i'm too idealistic, the jaded old hacks are missing the point, and long term slackers are at risk of falling right out of normal life, but roubaix i think probably sees every opportunity life presents him.

i dunno whether he takes them or not but i assume so...

hey btw just passing on a message from the infamous "PC crowd": they want their goddam sandals back.

pytor said:
i reckon roubaix rider has the best attitude out of all of us. i'm too idealistic, the jaded old hacks are missing the point, and long term slackers are at risk of falling right out of normal life, but roubaix i think probably sees every opportunity life presents him.

i dunno whether he takes them or not but i assume so...

hey btw just passing on a message from the infamous "PC crowd": they want their goddam sandals back.
I don't knooow.........he rides a Roubaix:rolleyes:.

A year off on Kemo. Plant closed down in the meantime no pogy built up been buying and selling bikes to make ends meet. Going today for an interveiw to drive dumptruck. With all this rain and the econamy scarrie. Wish me luck.