for those of you who are pining for fiddleheads

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by sf, Apr 17, 2005.

  1. sf

    sf Guest

    Look up alt.binaries.photos.original
    Re: Touch of spring - fiddle faddle.jpg
    author: Dave Fouchey

    enjoy

    Tags:

  2. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    sf wrote:
    > Look up alt.binaries.photos.original
    > Re: Touch of spring - fiddle faddle.jpg
    > author: Dave Fouchey
    >
    > enjoy

    Ooooh! Kendall sent me some a few years ago and they were delicious! They
    taste a bit like asparagus. They were most excellent steamed and sprinkled
    with a little lemon juice.

    Jill

  3. elaine

    elaine Guest

    jmcquown" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > sf wrote:
    > > Look up alt.binaries.photos.original
    > > Re: Touch of spring - fiddle faddle.jpg
    > > author: Dave Fouchey
    > >
    > > enjoy

    > Ooooh! Kendall sent me some a few years ago and they were delicious!

    They
    > taste a bit like asparagus. They were most excellent steamed and

    sprinkled
    > with a little lemon juice.
    >
    > Jill

    and/or vinegar and butter. Yum............ another 5 to 6 weeks to go till
    we can pick them fresh...........

    Elaine