For those suffering from a lack of carbon...

news:[email protected]
> "ProfTournesol" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2004/tour04/tech/?id-
>> > =tyler_tt One of the crazier machines I've seen
>> > recently, especially in the pro ranks. hippy
>>
>> didn't help:-(
>
> Therefore confirming the statement: "it's not the bike
> that makes you fast, it's the engine".
>
> DRS: You WANT to be seen at Cafe Racer? ;-)

Doesn't everyone? :)

But it is pretty.

--

A: Top-posters.
B: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?

Originally posted by Drs
"> DRS: You WANT to be seen at Cafe Racer? ;-)

Doesn't everyone? :)

But it is pretty.

It rather ******-central infortunately, but any shop that dedicates its wall to Bikes AND motorbikes gets my vote on that alone (pity about the arrogant service tho)

FD-vair excited. Brother picks up new Ducati Superbike on Saturday and has promised me go down at the island:D :D :D