for those who havn't seen this article

I used to read him when I lived in Chicago. Just another ignorant column in
a long line.
I treat these guys like the trolls that they are and just disregard the
nonsense.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey all,
>
> in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
> real athletes. Check it out.
>
> http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111
>
> I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it ****** me
> off enough.

> Hey all,
>
> in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
> real athletes. Check it out.
>
> http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111
>
> I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it ****** me
> off enough.

You can send these jerks emails and get nowhere or..

write in to the editorial page, a letter explaining how they are
wrong, and how context comparisons aren't viable measures of athletic
ability. You'll get more notice if they publish your letter, you'll
get zilch if the troll just forwards your email to the bin.

Richard Adams wrote:

> [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Hey all,
>>
>>in case you haven't read this article, it says that cyclists are not
>>real athletes. Check it out.
>>
>>http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/col_imrem.asp?intid=38194111
>>
>>I wrote the dumbass a letter, it won't mean anything, but it ****** me
>>off enough.

> You can send these jerks emails and get nowhere or..
>
> write in to the editorial page, a letter explaining how they are
> wrong, and how context comparisons aren't viable measures of athletic
> ability. You'll get more notice if they publish your letter, you'll
> get zilch if the troll just forwards your email to the bin.

Or as suggested by O'Grady at velonews.com in the Friday Foaming Rant,
let it die a peaceful death. The Guy's a dipshit. He's just loking for
the hate mail so he can say, "see they're reading me....."