For Tosi

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by TritonRider, Sep 17, 2004.

  1. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    Your racist shit is really weak and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's
    sick of it. You really can and do make some good observations and points but
    then you go off into one of these tirades that are just shit.
    I'd much rather sit down with CritPro, Trdina, and any of the other people who
    get slammed around here because they might just be yanking peoples chains for
    entertainment. You seem to be deadly serious about the crap your spreading.
    http://www.infoplease.com/spot/mm-owens.html
    Bill Crowther

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > Your racist shit is really weak and I'm sure that I'm not the only one

    who's
    > sick of it. You really can and do make some good observations and points

    but
    > then you go off into one of these tirades that are just shit.
    > I'd much rather sit down with CritPro, Trdina, and any of the other

    people who
    > get slammed around here because they might just be yanking peoples chains

    for
    > entertainment. You seem to be deadly serious about the crap your

    spreading.
    > http://www.infoplease.com/spot/mm-owens.html
    > Bill Crowther

    You know Bill, Tosi has a lot of good things to say and I can ignore what I
    don't agree with. Why it doesn't hurt my feelings at all to think that he
    might not have all the answers in this world. Hell, I'm even able to put up
    with you.

    I guess it just goes to show that buffered by thousands of miles of
    continent or ocean, the expressed opinions of someone else don't need to
    challenge my values at all. Why I'll bet that if you and I were in the same
    room I could still buy you a beer and have a laugh with you even though you
    DO ride a motorcycle.

  3. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected]

    >I guess it just goes to show that buffered by thousands of miles of
    >continent or ocean, the expressed opinions of someone else don't need to
    >challenge my values at all. Why I'll bet that if you and I were in the same
    >room I could still buy you a beer and have a laugh with you even though you
    >DO ride a motorcycle.

    Yeah those M'F'ing motorcyle riders are the worst. I think he adds an awful
    lot to the discussions around here and is a great resource, but I've just run
    out of patience.
    Hell, I'd love to sit down with You, Greg, Howard, and Brian and drink a few
    brews and talk. I love to talk with, get along with, and learn from everybody
    of all types, but the never ending racist crap has just exceeded my limit.
    Bill C

  4. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I love to talk with, get along with, and learn from everybody
    > of all types, but the never ending racist crap has just exceeded my limit.

    If you didn't have inferior genetics it wouldn't bother you.

    Bob Schwartz
    [email protected]

  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > Yeah those M'F'ing motorcyle riders are the worst. I think he adds an

    awful
    > lot to the discussions around here and is a great resource, but I've just

    run
    > out of patience.

    I agree with you and have said as much more than once. As a matter of fact,
    I told him so in a thread he started to gripe about the critter. Tosi is the
    only one I can think of that causes more damage than the prolific egomaniac.

  6. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Tom Kunich wrote:

    > I guess it just goes to show that buffered by thousands of miles of
    > continent or ocean, the expressed opinions of someone else don't need to
    > challenge my values at all.

    You're saying that if he lived next door his opinions would be
    objectionable but since he lives far away they're not? Of course, that's
    just my opinion and I live far away from you. Come to think of it, Saddam
    Hussein lived even farther away.

  7. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

  8. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    Tom Kunich wrote:

    > You know Bill, Tosi has a lot of good things to say and I can ignore what I
    > don't agree with. Why it doesn't hurt my feelings at all to think that he
    > might not have all the answers in this world. Hell, I'm even able to put up
    > with you.

    Someday, when I grow up, I want to think things just like this.
    Consistently.

    --

    --------------------

    Remove CLOTHES to reply

  9. BJC

    BJC New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2003
    You are truly right Bill. Tosi has a lot of hate in him while CritPro just talks a little smack while bringing a lot of good points to the table. Crit Pro keep up what you're doing, you definitely entertain everybody eventhough they won't admit it.

  10. TritonRider wrote:
    >>From: Stewart Fleming [email protected]

    >>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A21995-2004Sep14.html

    > Thanks Stewart
    > this line in particular jumped right out at me.
    >
    > "Race might not exist biologically, but, on the flat Earth, it's very
    > noticeable. "
    > Very witty man.

    English cricketer D'Olivera, when travelling to South Africa with the
    national team in the days of apartheid, was puzzled by the entry for
    "Race" on the customs/immigration form. He put down "Human".

    In this newsgroup of course, we deal primarily with the Bicycle race.

  11. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > In this newsgroup of course, we deal primarily with the Bicycle race.

    Nice comeback Stewart. And I don't much mind if other people who post here
    even have the poor judgement to ride Cannondales.

  12. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s04...
    > Tom Kunich wrote:
    > > You know Bill, Tosi has a lot of good things to say and I can ignore

    what I
    > > don't agree with. Why it doesn't hurt my feelings at all to think that

    he
    > > might not have all the answers in this world. Hell, I'm even able to put

    up
    > > with you.

    > Someday, when I grow up, I want to think things just like this.
    > Consistently.

    Hell, you can do that right now and then have Robert Chung throw slings and
    arrows at you...... (<-

  13. On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 07:42:35 +1200, Stewart Fleming
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In this newsgroup of course, we deal primarily with the Bicycle race.

    Recent change in policy? Was this approved by the SR?

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

  14. Kyle Legate

    Kyle Legate Guest

    Tim Lines wrote:
    > Tom Kunich wrote:
    >

    >> You know Bill, Tosi has a lot of good things to say and I can ignore
    >> what I don't agree with. Why it doesn't hurt my feelings at all to
    >> think that he might not have all the answers in this world. Hell,
    >> I'm even able to put up with you.
    >>

    > Someday, when I grow up, I want to think things just like this.
    > Consistently.

    You *want* mental illness?