For Tosi

TritonRider

Guest
Your racist **** is really weak and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who's
sick of it. You really can and do make some good observations and points but
then you go off into one of these tirades that are just ****.
I'd much rather sit down with CritPro, Trdina, and any of the other people who
get slammed around here because they might just be yanking peoples chains for
entertainment. You seem to be deadly serious about the **** your spreading.
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/mm-owens.html
Bill Crowther

> Your racist **** is really weak and I'm sure that I'm not the only one

who's
> sick of it. You really can and do make some good observations and points

but
> then you go off into one of these tirades that are just ****.
> I'd much rather sit down with CritPro, Trdina, and any of the other

people who
> get slammed around here because they might just be yanking peoples chains

for
> entertainment. You seem to be deadly serious about the **** your

spreading.
> http://www.infoplease.com/spot/mm-owens.html
> Bill Crowther

You know Bill, Tosi has a lot of good things to say and I can ignore what I
don't agree with. Why it doesn't hurt my feelings at all to think that he
might not have all the answers in this world. Hell, I'm even able to put up
with you.

I guess it just goes to show that buffered by thousands of miles of
continent or ocean, the expressed opinions of someone else don't need to
challenge my values at all. Why I'll bet that if you and I were in the same
room I could still buy you a beer and have a laugh with you even though you
DO ride a motorcycle.

>From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected]

>I guess it just goes to show that buffered by thousands of miles of
>continent or ocean, the expressed opinions of someone else don't need to
>challenge my values at all. Why I'll bet that if you and I were in the same
>room I could still buy you a beer and have a laugh with you even though you
>DO ride a motorcycle.

Yeah those M'F'ing motorcyle riders are the worst. I think he adds an awful
lot to the discussions around here and is a great resource, but I've just run
out of patience.
Hell, I'd love to sit down with You, Greg, Howard, and Brian and drink a few
brews and talk. I love to talk with, get along with, and learn from everybody
of all types, but the never ending racist **** has just exceeded my limit.
Bill C

TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:
> I love to talk with, get along with, and learn from everybody
> of all types, but the never ending racist **** has just exceeded my limit.

If you didn't have inferior genetics it wouldn't bother you.

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

> Yeah those M'F'ing motorcyle riders are the worst. I think he adds an

awful
> lot to the discussions around here and is a great resource, but I've just

run
> out of patience.

I agree with you and have said as much more than once. As a matter of fact,
I told him so in a thread he started to gripe about the critter. Tosi is the
only one I can think of that causes more damage than the prolific egomaniac.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> I guess it just goes to show that buffered by thousands of miles of
> continent or ocean, the expressed opinions of someone else don't need to
> challenge my values at all.

You're saying that if he lived next door his opinions would be
objectionable but since he lives far away they're not? Of course, that's
just my opinion and I live far away from you. Come to think of it, Saddam
Hussein lived even farther away.

Tom Kunich wrote:

> You know Bill, Tosi has a lot of good things to say and I can ignore what I
> don't agree with. Why it doesn't hurt my feelings at all to think that he
> might not have all the answers in this world. Hell, I'm even able to put up
> with you.

Someday, when I grow up, I want to think things just like this.
Consistently.

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply

TritonRider said:
>From: "Tom Kunich" [email protected]

>I guess it just goes to show that buffered by thousands of miles of
>continent or ocean, the expressed opinions of someone else don't need to
>challenge my values at all. Why I'll bet that if you and I were in the same
>room I could still buy you a beer and have a laugh with you even though you
>DO ride a motorcycle.

Yeah those M'F'ing motorcyle riders are the worst. I think he adds an awful
lot to the discussions around here and is a great resource, but I've just run
out of patience.
Hell, I'd love to sit down with You, Greg, Howard, and Brian and drink a few
brews and talk. I love to talk with, get along with, and learn from everybody
of all types, but the never ending racist **** has just exceeded my limit.
Bill C
You are truly right Bill. Tosi has a lot of hate in him while CritPro just talks a little smack while bringing a lot of good points to the table. Crit Pro keep up what you're doing, you definitely entertain everybody eventhough they won't admit it.

TritonRider wrote:
>>From: Stewart Fleming [email protected]

>>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A21995-2004Sep14.html

> Thanks Stewart
> this line in particular jumped right out at me.
>
> "Race might not exist biologically, but, on the flat Earth, it's very
> noticeable. "
> Very witty man.

English cricketer D'Olivera, when travelling to South Africa with the
national team in the days of apartheid, was puzzled by the entry for
"Race" on the customs/immigration form. He put down "Human".

In this newsgroup of course, we deal primarily with the Bicycle race.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> In this newsgroup of course, we deal primarily with the Bicycle race.

Nice comeback Stewart. And I don't much mind if other people who post here
even have the poor judgement to ride Cannondales.

"Tim Lines" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > You know Bill, Tosi has a lot of good things to say and I can ignore

what I
> > don't agree with. Why it doesn't hurt my feelings at all to think that

he
> > might not have all the answers in this world. Hell, I'm even able to put

up
> > with you.

> Someday, when I grow up, I want to think things just like this.
> Consistently.

Hell, you can do that right now and then have Robert Chung throw slings and
arrows at you...... (<-

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 07:42:35 +1200, Stewart Fleming
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In this newsgroup of course, we deal primarily with the Bicycle race.

Recent change in policy? Was this approved by the SR?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Tim Lines wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>

>> You know Bill, Tosi has a lot of good things to say and I can ignore
>> what I don't agree with. Why it doesn't hurt my feelings at all to
>> think that he might not have all the answers in this world. Hell,
>> I'm even able to put up with you.
>>

> Someday, when I grow up, I want to think things just like this.
> Consistently.

You *want* mental illness?