Forbidden Pleasures

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by ChrisW, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. ChrisW

    ChrisW New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2003
    I'm intrigued. I can look at all the messages in this NG except the thread called "BBC1 TV Tonight @ 8pm". According to my employer's proxy server 'Access to "http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?postid=100824#post100824" has been denied because it has been categorised as a pornographic website'.

    What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden pleasures.

    Chris

    Tags:

  2. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, ChrisW <[email protected]> writes
    >I'm intrigued. I can look at all the messages in this NG except the thread called "BBC1 TV Tonight
    >@ 8pm". According to my employer's proxy server 'Access to
    >"http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?- postid=100824#post100824" has been denied because it
    >has been categorised as a pornographic website'.
    >
    >What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden
    >pleasures.

    It's discussing a program 'The Worst High Street in Britain ' or some such, one of the things was
    how quickly a bike gets stolen

    One post does contain the word a-r-s-e-h-o-l-e, maybe that was what it picked up on?
    --
    Chris French, Leeds

  3. On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:43:32 +0000, chris French <[email protected]> in
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In message <[email protected]>, ChrisW <[email protected]> writes

    >>What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden
    >>pleasures.

    >One post does contain the word a-r-s-e-h-o-l-e, maybe that was what it picked up on?

    --
    Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
    the @ sign

  4. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    ChrisW <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden
    > pleasures.

    W K used a very slightly rude word. It's run of the mill stuff really: naughty people in a wooded
    area of a valley, police chases, drugs, damaged branches, innocent passing cyclist. Stuff like that.

    --
    Dave...

  5. ChrisW

    ChrisW New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2003
    Now it's decided that the thread about QRs and disc brakes is pornographic, too. Whoever configured this thing must have really weird sexual tastes.

    Chris Walker

  6. W K

    W K Guest

    "Dave Kahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ChrisW <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden
    > > pleasures.
    >
    > W K used a very slightly rude word. It's run of the mill stuff really: naughty people in a
    > wooded area of a valley, police chases, drugs, damaged branches, innocent passing cyclist. Stuff
    > like that.

    Oh .. me? I was expressing disaproval at a cyclist that would ride his bike over the scene of a
    (potentially) fatal accident whilst it was still being investigated. Sorry for the orifice based
    adjective, but the innocent cyclist was being a bit of a #### (four letters. indickative of
    foolishness or a male organ).