Forbidden Pleasures

ChrisW

New Member
Mar 17, 2003
I'm intrigued. I can look at all the messages in this NG except the thread called "BBC1 TV Tonight @ 8pm". According to my employer's proxy server 'Access to "http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?postid=100824#post100824" has been denied because it has been categorised as a pornographic website'.

What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden pleasures.

Chris

In message <[email protected]>, ChrisW <[email protected]> writes
>I'm intrigued. I can look at all the messages in this NG except the thread called "BBC1 TV Tonight
>@ 8pm". According to my employer's proxy server 'Access to
>"http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread.php?- postid=100824#post100824" has been denied because it
>has been categorised as a pornographic website'.
>
>What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden
>pleasures.

It's discussing a program 'The Worst High Street in Britain ' or some such, one of the things was
how quickly a bike gets stolen

One post does contain the word a-r-s-e-h-o-l-e, maybe that was what it picked up on?
--
Chris French, Leeds

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:43:32 +0000, chris French <[email protected]> in
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In message <[email protected]>, ChrisW <[email protected]> writes

>>What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden
>>pleasures.

>One post does contain the word a-r-s-e-h-o-l-e, maybe that was what it picked up on?

--
Two fish suddenly swim into a brick wall. Damn! To reply put only the word "richard" before
the @ sign

ChrisW <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden
> pleasures.

W K used a very slightly rude word. It's run of the mill stuff really: naughty people in a wooded
area of a valley, police chases, drugs, damaged branches, innocent passing cyclist. Stuff like that.

--
Dave...

Now it's decided that the thread about QRs and disc brakes is pornographic, too. Whoever configured this thing must have really weird sexual tastes.

Chris Walker

"Dave Kahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ChrisW <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > What are you people discussing in this thread? The title doesn't exactly promise forbidden
> > pleasures.
>
> W K used a very slightly rude word. It's run of the mill stuff really: naughty people in a
> wooded area of a valley, police chases, drugs, damaged branches, innocent passing cyclist. Stuff
> like that.

Oh .. me? I was expressing disaproval at a cyclist that would ride his bike over the scene of a
(potentially) fatal accident whilst it was still being investigated. Sorry for the orifice based
adjective, but the innocent cyclist was being a bit of a #### (four letters. indickative of
foolishness or a male organ).