Forerunner 201 GPS CALORIES question

Truestorys

Guest
I've been riding with a Forerunner 201 GPS unit since September.

I've ridden 909 miles and my Log tells me I've burned 53,638 "Run
calories."

Does anyone know how "Run Calories" converts to "Cycling Calories?"

I wonder how fat I would be if I didn't burn up 53,638 calories since
September?
That's a lot of Pizza!

Don

Is your forerunner set on running mode or biking mode. That should make a
difference to the calorie calculation

Paul

news:[email protected]...