forget Lieswyn and Sommerville

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Maurice De Muer, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. esp. since since John rode away in a huff and it seems like Sommerville is sandbagging on his
    version of east coast reality. (C'mon Dave, I know it's early yet but you can o-p-e-n up a little
    bit; about the Kissena wars or the delusional CRCA superstars, not to mention the 278 neo-pros
    who'll be fighting over goddamn chicken bones in Prospect this year when the money runs out). In any
    case, my very favorite diarist, Danilo DiLuca, is back and in pretty good form too:

    www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2002/diaries/danilo/?id=danilo021

    Must be tough for him to go into camp this year without Justin Spinelli there this year but hey,
    that's bike racing.

    Yours in agilita,

    Maurice Freiburg

    Tags:

  2. I already forgot about that wanker Sommerville.

    Loosewin, well his latest cyclingnews post shows some humble pie, but well you decide.
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2002/diaries/john/?id=john0238

    good parts - he felt personally slighted by me. He said that I'd never made an effort to
    acknowledge him.

    My knee-jerk response was that he was equally at fault. But his statement has haunted me

    I'm reminded of a story my coach Adam Myerson told me

    Happy New Year to all my readers and friends, but especially to my friends in Asheville, Ventura,
    Fitchburg, Boulder, and Ames! (I guess RBR doesn't cut the mustard, or cheese)

    I like John and what he writes, even though he yelled at me at Extran Crit the day before Elite
    Nationals this year. I was riding like a goof, braking too much and he said "if your going to brake
    ride at the back." Funny part was we were at the back! I promptly stopped braking and stayed at the
    back and he moved up.

    David Sommerville "speaking in 3rd person now"

    "Maurice De Muer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > esp. since since John rode away in a huff and it seems like Sommerville is sandbagging on his
    > version of east coast reality. (C'mon Dave, I know it's early yet but you can o-p-e-n up a little
    > bit; about the Kissena wars or the delusional CRCA superstars, not to mention the 278 neo-pros
    > who'll be fighting over goddamn chicken bones in Prospect this year when the money runs out). In
    > any case, my very favorite diarist, Danilo DiLuca, is back and in pretty good form too:
    >
    > www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2002/diaries/danilo/?id=danilo021
    >
    > Must be tough for him to go into camp this year without Justin Spinelli there this year but hey,
    > that's bike racing.
    >
    > Yours in agilita,
    >
    > Maurice Freiburg

  3. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Retard, what the hell are you talking about?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    "David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I already forgot about that wanker Sommerville.
    >
    > Loosewin, well his latest cyclingnews post shows some humble pie, but well you decide.
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2002/diaries/john/?id=john0238
    >
    > good parts - he felt personally slighted by me. He said that I'd never made an effort
    > acknowledge him.
    >
    > My knee-jerk response was that he was equally at fault. But his statement has haunted me
    >
    > I'm reminded of a story my coach Adam Myerson told me
    >
    > Happy New Year to all my readers and friends, but especially to my friends in Asheville, Ventura,
    > Fitchburg, Boulder, and Ames! (I guess RBR doesn't cut the mustard, or cheese)
    >
    > I like John and what he writes, even though he yelled at me at Extran Crit the day before Elite
    > Nationals this year. I was riding like a goof, braking too much and he said "if your going to
    > brake ride at the back." Funny part was we were at the back! I promptly stopped braking and stayed
    > at the back and he moved up.
    >
    > David Sommerville "speaking in 3rd person now"
    >

    > "Maurice De Muer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > esp. since since John rode away in a huff and it seems like Sommerville is sandbagging on his
    > > version of east coast reality. (C'mon Dave, I know it's early yet but you can o-p-e-n up a
    > > little bit; about the Kissena wars or the delusional CRCA superstars, not to mention the 278
    > > neo-pros who'll be fighting over goddamn chicken bones in Prospect this year when the money runs
    > > out). In any case, my very favorite diarist, Danilo DiLuca, is back and in pretty good form too:
    > >
    > > www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2002/diaries/danilo/?id=danilo021
    > >
    > > Must be tough for him to go into camp this year without Justin Spinelli there this year but hey,
    > > that's bike racing.
    > >
    > > Yours in agilita,
    > >
    > > Maurice Freiburg

  4. Ronde Chimp

    Ronde Chimp Guest

    On 2 Jan 2003 18:16:11 -0800, [email protected] (Amit) wrote:

    >"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Retard, what the hell are you talking about?
    >>
    >> Thanks, Ronde Champ
    >>

    >> "David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> > I already forgot about that wanker Sommerville.
    >
    >Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or something
    >so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up conversation about
    >Zep, and you're like, "get lost fucko".

    I guess you only wanted to have conversations about "Zep" with your "enlightened friends." Man, to
    have been a fly on the wall huh? I bet those conversations were only rivalled by your "huffing gas
    versus sniffing glue" debates. Oh the memories...

    Get lost fucko. Ronde Chimp

  5. Amit wrote:
    > Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or something
    > so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up conversation
    > about Zep, and you're like, "get lost fucko".

    You are that geek, right? I mean with you doing physics and having glasses and making
    smartass remarks.

  6. Amit

    Amit Guest

    Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Amit wrote:
    > > Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or
    > > something so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up
    > > conversation about Zep, and you're like, "get lost fucko".
    >
    > You are that geek, right? I mean with you doing physics and having glasses and making smartass
    > remarks.

    Compared to other cyclists though I'm the Godfather of Soul.

  7. Conde Chimp

    Conde Chimp Guest

    On 3 Jan 2003 17:07:15 -0800, [email protected] (Amit) wrote:

    >Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Amit wrote:
    >> > Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or
    >> > something so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up
    >> > conversation about Zep, and you're like, "get lost fucko".
    >>
    >> You are that geek, right? I mean with you doing physics and having glasses and making smartass
    >> remarks.
    >

    >Compared to other cyclists though I'm the Godfather of Soul.

    You're not even the ugly stepsister of Southern spirituals.

    Thanks, Ronde Chimp

  8. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Amit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Amit wrote:
    > > > Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or
    > > > something so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up
    > > > conversation about Zep, and you're like, "get lost fucko".
    > >
    > > You are that geek, right? I mean with you doing physics and having glasses and making smartass
    > > remarks.
    >
    > Compared to other cyclists though I'm the Godfather of Soul.

    Be sure and use enough TP so that you don't get any of that Soul on your fingers.

  9. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Retard, what the hell are you talking about?
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    Who the fuck cares?