forget Lieswyn and Sommerville

Maurice De Muer

Guest
esp. since since John rode away in a huff and it seems like Sommerville is sandbagging on his
version of east coast reality. (C'mon Dave, I know it's early yet but you can o-p-e-n up a little
bit; about the Kissena wars or the delusional CRCA superstars, not to mention the 278 neo-pros
who'll be fighting over goddamn chicken bones in Prospect this year when the money runs out). In any
case, my very favorite diarist, Danilo DiLuca, is back and in pretty good form too:

www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2002/diaries/danilo/?id=danilo021

Must be tough for him to go into camp this year without Justin Spinelli there this year but hey,
that's bike racing.

Yours in agilita,

Maurice Freiburg

I already forgot about that ****** Sommerville.

Loosewin, well his latest cyclingnews post shows some humble pie, but well you decide.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2002/diaries/john/?id=john0238

good parts - he felt personally slighted by me. He said that I'd never made an effort to
acknowledge him.

My knee-jerk response was that he was equally at fault. But his statement has haunted me

I'm reminded of a story my coach Adam Myerson told me

Happy New Year to all my readers and friends, but especially to my friends in Asheville, Ventura,
Fitchburg, Boulder, and Ames! (I guess RBR doesn't cut the mustard, or cheese)

I like John and what he writes, even though he yelled at me at Extran Crit the day before Elite
Nationals this year. I was riding like a goof, braking too much and he said "if your going to brake
ride at the back." Funny part was we were at the back! I promptly stopped braking and stayed at the
back and he moved up.

David Sommerville "speaking in 3rd person now"

"Maurice De Muer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> esp. since since John rode away in a huff and it seems like Sommerville is sandbagging on his
> version of east coast reality. (C'mon Dave, I know it's early yet but you can o-p-e-n up a little
> bit; about the Kissena wars or the delusional CRCA superstars, not to mention the 278 neo-pros
> who'll be fighting over goddamn chicken bones in Prospect this year when the money runs out). In
> any case, my very favorite diarist, Danilo DiLuca, is back and in pretty good form too:
>
> www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2002/diaries/danilo/?id=danilo021
>
> Must be tough for him to go into camp this year without Justin Spinelli there this year but hey,
> that's bike racing.
>
> Yours in agilita,
>
> Maurice Freiburg

Retard, what the hell are you talking about?

Thanks, Ronde Champ

news:[email protected]...

On 2 Jan 2003 18:16:11 -0800, [email protected] (Amit) wrote:

>"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> Retard, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>> Thanks, Ronde Champ
>>

>> "David Sommerville" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > I already forgot about that ****** Sommerville.
>
>Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or something
>so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up conversation about
>Zep, and you're like, "get lost ****o".

I guess you only wanted to have conversations about "Zep" with your "enlightened friends." Man, to
have been a fly on the wall huh? I bet those conversations were only rivalled by your "huffing gas
versus sniffing glue" debates. Oh the memories...

Get lost ****o. Ronde Chimp

Amit wrote:
> Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or something
> so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up conversation
> about Zep, and you're like, "get lost ****o".

You are that geek, right? I mean with you doing physics and having glasses and making
smartass remarks.

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Amit wrote:
> > Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or
> > something so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up
> > conversation about Zep, and you're like, "get lost ****o".
>
> You are that geek, right? I mean with you doing physics and having glasses and making smartass
> remarks.

Compared to other cyclists though I'm the Godfather of Soul.

On 3 Jan 2003 17:07:15 -0800, [email protected] (Amit) wrote:

>Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> Amit wrote:
>> > Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or
>> > something so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up
>> > conversation about Zep, and you're like, "get lost ****o".
>>
>> You are that geek, right? I mean with you doing physics and having glasses and making smartass
>> remarks.
>

>Compared to other cyclists though I'm the Godfather of Soul.

You're not even the ugly stepsister of Southern spirituals.

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

"Amit" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Amit wrote:
> > > Sommerville's like that annoying geek in school that finds out you like Led Zeppelin or
> > > something so he keeps trying to suck up to you by coming up to you and trying to strike up
> > > conversation about Zep, and you're like, "get lost ****o".
> >
> > You are that geek, right? I mean with you doing physics and having glasses and making smartass
> > remarks.
>
> Compared to other cyclists though I'm the Godfather of Soul.

Be sure and use enough TP so that you don't get any of that Soul on your fingers.

Who the **** cares?